+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

krishan0714

Aug 11, 2017
I finished BBA from University of Madras and also passed CA PE 1 and CA PE 2 during the same period. Any idea if WES will give 3 years equivalent for my BBA and 1 year for my CA PE2 (Inter/ IPCC)?

Last edited:

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I am not gonna appear for group 2 anyways. Please tell me if I can show my articleship experience. I will apply through noc code 1111 and also show my accounting tech certificate. Is it fine ??
I am not showing my articleship experience , its written on the cic site that internship experience is not counted, I am still not sure on this but most probably no, atleast I am not showing.
Somewhere there is was a risk in choosing 1111 as I have seen quite a number of people were rejected because they were not fully qualified CA or ACCA , so I had to choose 1311 , indeed most of my duties in full time work matched that NOC at about 70% . I am seriously not sure how WES will evaluate only group 1 inter, I have sent my grp 1 & 2 marksheet to ICAI for transcript , will be able to tell you when I am done with WES.
You can ask @Marty_ since he got PR and was in the same position like us. Good luck

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I finished BBA from University of Madras and also passed CA PE 1 and CA PE 2 during the same period. Any idea if WES will give 3 years equivalent for my BBA and 1 year for my CA PE2 (Inter/ IPCC)?
They should and I feel you can get 2 or more degree. Depends on how WES evaluates PE of CA

THOMJO

Aug 15, 2017
@Marty_ Could you tell me which documents you sent to WES for assessing your CA Inter? I have got marksheets and passing certificate and also Transcripts from ICAI. However, I wish to apply under NOC 1311 Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers, for which I have an Accounting Technician Certificate from ICAI (as I was eligible for it coz I cleared CA Inter) but their transcript nowhere mentions about ATC. It only says CA Inter. What do you think should be done in this case? Just sending the copy of ATC Certificate will be sufficient? Or should I skip sending the ATC and only send CA Inter one?
Hi Could you guide me on the procedure on how to get the transcripts for ATC/CA Inter from ICAI, Thanks for your help

ravi0904

Jul 4, 2017
Hey, your inter ca is equivalent to a one year college level certificate as per WES
I have cleared only group 1 of inter ca. How will it be evaluated by WES . also do i need to submit my atc certificate ICAI transcipts or juz marksheet is enough ??

Marty_

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
I have cleared only group 1 of inter ca. How will it be evaluated by WES . also do i need to submit my atc certificate ICAI transcipts or juz marksheet is enough ??
WES will evaluate only both groups of inter CA. I don't know about ATC as I have not come across any candidate who has applied for this with WES. however you could try and give your ATC certificate for evaluation. (you will need a copy of your marksheet and ATC certificate attested and in a sealed envelope by ICAI.)

Reactions: winter_soldier