+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
I am not yet in the pool. Just got IELTS results this week. still waiting for hard copy.
While applying for transcripts there is this question on ICAI site, " Do you want completed negative or failed attempts, if any to be included in the transcript? " I have chosen NO, is it right? Thanks.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I am not yet in the pool. Just got IELTS results this week. still waiting for hard copy.
Hard copy of IELTS ? Or Wes ? If its WES then I guess you can enter in the pool with the evaluation

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
While applying for transcripts there is this question on ICAI site, " Do you want completed negative or failed attempts, if any to be included in the transcript? " I have chosen NO, is it right? Thanks.
That is correct and mention the same in your cover letter

Reactions: Mayur_M

arunk0811

Sep 4, 2017
Hello @dipantika and everyone,

I just received a BIG YELLOW ENVELOPE from ICAI containing my transcripts. So, this envelope is sealed but it does not have stamp and sign on it. ( As WES mentioned on its website)

Can i send this envelope to WES, because the Hyderabad branch is not putting stamp when I requested them. They were like only, Delhi Branch has power to stamp on the outer envelope.

I hope, I can send the envelope as it is completely sealed.

Please help me out.

Last edited:

arunk0811

Sep 4, 2017
I am not showing my articleship experience , its written on the cic site that internship experience is not counted, I am still not sure on this but most probably no, atleast I am not showing.
Somewhere there is was a risk in choosing 1111 as I have seen quite a number of people were rejected because they were not fully qualified CA or ACCA , so I had to choose 1311 , indeed most of my duties in full time work matched that NOC at about 70% . I am seriously not sure how WES will evaluate only group 1 inter, I have sent my grp 1 & 2 marksheet to ICAI for transcript , will be able to tell you when I am done with WES.
You can ask @Marty_ since he got PR and was in the same position like us. Good luck
Hello @khalidr But on CIC website, under the NOC tab, it says that "Students under articleship can register under NOC code 1111". I know there is another contradictory view on CIC which states, "Any training which is undertaken for obtaining a degree is not counted as work experience"

Even I was confused weather to apply under NOC 1111 or not.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Open the yellow envelop, you ll see a white sealed envelop. Send that to WES

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Open that yellow envelop , you ll see a white stamped and sealed envelop. Send that to WES
Thanks for info, it will help me.

Do we need to send only mark-sheets or Inter Certificate as well.

I'm unable to make payment to ICAI as website is down.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello @khalidr But on CIC website, under the NOC tab, it says that "Students under articleship can register under NOC code 1111". I know there is another contradictory view on CIC which states, "Any training which is undertaken for obtaining a degree is not counted as work experience"

Thanks for info, it will help me.

Do we need to send only mark-sheets or Inter Certificate as well.

I'm unable to make payment to ICAI as website is down.
You should be sending draft to ICAI for this