+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
No idea about M.Com.. I have done B.Com only
Hey did you get your evaluation. I am in the same boat . Bcom(3 years ) + CA inter plus I am also doing a diploma from Ignou ... Possible to choose "2 or more certificate " .....???

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hey, your inter ca is equivalent to a one year college level certificate as per WES
@Marty_ I have the same thing , Indian CA inter plus bachelors 3 years and a diploma from IGNOU , Can i select 2 or more degree , your comtribuition will help . And congrats on receiving PPR . I was following you buddy

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hey did you get your evaluation. I am in the same boat . Bcom(3 years ) + CA inter plus I am also doing a diploma from Ignou ... Possible to choose "2 or more certificate " .....???
Hey my application is currently in process. So we will hopefully know by the end of this month.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hey, your inter ca is equivalent to a one year college level certificate as per WES
@Marty_ I have the same thing , Indian CA inter plus bachelors 3 years and a diploma from IGNOU , Can i select 2 or more degree , your comtribuition will help . And congrats on rPPR
Hey my application is currently in process. So we will hopefully know by the end of this month.
Thanks for your reply, by the way is your eligibility clear ? I am assuming you have bachelors 3 years and ca inter and then you choose 2 or more .... When was your AOR

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Thanks for your reply, by the way is your eligibility clear ? I am assuming you have bachelors 3 years and ca inter and then you choose 2 or more .... When was your AOR[/QUOTE]

My WES is currently in process and IELTS scheduled for 19th Aug.. When I have both the results, will get in the pool.. Assuming I select 2 or more diplomas and CLB 9, my CRS would be roughly around 462....

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I
Thanks for your reply, by the way is your eligibility clear ? I am assuming you have bachelors 3 years and ca inter and then you choose 2 or more .... When was your AOR
My WES is currently in process and IELTS scheduled for 19th Aug.. When I have both the results, will get in the pool.. Assuming I select 2 or more diplomas and CLB 9, my CRS would be roughly around 462....[/QUOTE]
I wish you luck for ielts. Anyone similar you know who have got the ca inter verified by wes ? Probably as @Marti_ puts in, it will be 1 year college study ...

gsriramana

Aug 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have completed my B.com (from Madras University) and CA Inter / PE - II (ICAI) from India. I have few questions. Please advise.

CA Inter:
1. Should I fill the WES International Transcript form and send the self attested PE-II Group I & II mark sheets, PE-II Certificate in the envelope to
Joint Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi 110 002 ?

2. Do I need to include a separate envelope mentioning the below address, so that ICAI authorities can attest the transcripts and place those documents in the envelope?
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

3. If WES Canada address is mentioned in the sealed envelope then how ICAI will send the sealed package to my address?

4. Do I need to send a covering letter to ICAI?

5. How many days it took, to receive the transcripts from ICAI?

B.COM (Madras University):

1. Anyone in this group studied from Madras university and applied for Transcripts?. If so, please provide the step by step procedures.
2. What is the timeframe to receive the transcripts?
3. Any service provider who can do this on my behalf? what will be the charges

Kindly provide your responses...

ravi0904

Jul 4, 2017
Two opt for 2 year or more criteria for ee profile do i need to clear both groups of Ipcc or one is sufficient ??. I have cleared group 1 and waiting for ATC certificate from ICAI

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Two opt for 2 year or more criteria for ee profile do i need to clear both groups of Ipcc or one is sufficient ??. I have cleared group 1 and waiting for ATC certificate from ICAI
I think both the groups are required. @marty might tell you more

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I have completed my B.com (from Madras University) and CA Inter / PE - II (ICAI) from India. I have few questions. Please advise.

CA Inter:
1. Should I fill the WES International Transcript form and send the self attested PE-II Group I & II mark sheets, PE-II Certificate in the envelope to
Joint Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi 110 002 ?

2. Do I need to include a separate envelope mentioning the below address, so that ICAI authorities can attest the transcripts and place those documents in the envelope?
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

3. If WES Canada address is mentioned in the sealed envelope then how ICAI will send the sealed package to my address?

4. Do I need to send a covering letter to ICAI?

5. How many days it took, to receive the transcripts from ICAI?

B.COM (Madras University):

1. Anyone in this group studied from Madras university and applied for Transcripts?. If so, please provide the step by step procedures.
2. What is the timeframe to receive the transcripts?
3. Any service provider who can do this on my behalf? what will be the charges

Kindly provide your responses...
Hi, I have sent my ipcc marksheet yesterday to ICAI for issue of transcripts, will let you know when I get them and the correct process. I am not sure about Transcripts from Madras University

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
But i will get accounting technician certificate with juz one group cleared. So on the basis of ATC certificate i can apply right ??
I am not sure on that part since I cleared both the groups and then sending it. You can send your transcripts of group 1 to wes and if you get 1 year college degree along with bcom you are good to go anf if not then again you have to spend $200 on evalution with grp 2 done.

ravi0904

Jul 4, 2017
I am not sure on that part since I cleared both the groups and then sending it. You can send your transcripts of group 1 to wes and if you get 1 year college degree along with bcom you are good to go anf if not then again you have to spend $200 on evalution with grp 2 done.
I am not gonna appear for group 2 anyways. Please tell me if I can show my articleship experience. I will apply through noc code 1111 and also show my accounting tech certificate. Is it fine ??