+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How does WES evaluate CA Inter from India?

Kash1995

Apr 23, 2021
@anubhav_007 @khalidr

Thank you for your prompt response
But I was worried from WES evaluation perspective - there are some cases where they are evaluating CA inter as college level certificate (one semister) and Bachelors 3 yrs
Since you got evaluated as 4yrs Bachelors and for Ca inter 1yr college level certificate
Is it that from WES perpective only 4yrs bachelors are getting CA inter as 1yr college level certificate
Are there any cases you know with 3 yrs Bachelors from Mumbai University who got Ca inter as 1 yr college level certificate?

Awaiting your reply!

Kash1995

Apr 23, 2021
@khalidr

Please can you share your experience
Beacuse from reading the thread it seems you are the only one who got evaluated by Wes as 3yrs Bachelors and Ca inter - one yr college level certificate

I have the same credentials- 3yrs bachelors from mumbai university (full time) but not division 1 and ca inter both groups pass

Arth Gandhi

May 23, 2021
Hello, apologies for late response.

The duration i mentioned was from first registration of ipcc and to the year mentioned on ipcc certificate.

Secondly, I don't have an ATC certificate and Wes didn't ask for that. So i requested icai to send only transcripts to wes. I don't think icai sends atc to wes.

Third, For membership certificate we uploaded IPCC degree certificate only.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Hi Anubhav,
Actually I'm planning to apply for Canada PR via Express Entry and our profile are quiet similar
Can you please help me with this questions
1. I'm a CA Inter qualified and Finals are not cleared yet also 3 years Bachelors in Accounting and Finance from Mumbai University, So can I choose 2 or more degree Certificate diploma option?
2. Is Articleship experience considered as experience while applying for PR?
3. Can you please share your reference letter if possible? Email id: arthgandhi@yahoo.in
4. What are the other documents we need to submit for proof of work experience?

srini0007

Aug 12, 2020
Hey, waiting for IELTS results, will be applying for NOC 1111 only.

Hey @anubhav_007 and @theconfused_girl

Got done with articleship 6 months back and in the process of filing my EE profile. IPCC got evaluated as one year college level certificate along with Bcom as 4 years bachelors. Prepping for CA final now. Articleship majorly in stat audit and a little tax return prep.

Stuck with the NOC code actually. Can I choose 1111 or will have to choose 1311? I'm skeptical about 1311 as my articleship work has been in stat audit and a little tax return prep whereas 1311 is bookkeeping but it also says bookkeepers "verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions" which I have done. I'm not a qualified CA so dont meet 100% of the educational requirements for 1111 which is an important criteria too.

Pls help in choosing the right NOC and if anyone has personal experience first hand pls comment.

Sushantgam

Jun 22, 2022
Hi guys,

I am posting here because this post seems to be the perfect post for my question. Please help me in answering a couple of questions that I have.

My bachelor's degree is from Ignou. B.com (account & finance).
This is under an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ICAI due to which I only had to appear for 1 year of exams and got this degree.

Now, the provisional degree received mentions date of admission as July 2020 and final exam date as December 2021. Whereas, with WES I have to get it evaluated as a 3 year degree. Wouldn't the dates mentioned on the degree cause a problem? Since there is only a gap of 1.5 years and I am claiming it to be 3 year degree?

Also, what should I mentioned when applying for express entry, as the date of start of degree and date of completion of degree? If I mention the dates mentioned on the degree again, wouldn't it create a problem sicne it took me only 1.5 years to complete?

What should I do here?

My goal is to have the B.com degree assessed as a 3 year degree and the CA-Inter assessed as 1 year diploma so that I can select "One or more degree" during my express entry application and claim extra points.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys,

I am posting here because this post seems to be the perfect post for my question. Please help me in answering a couple of questions that I have.

My bachelor's degree is from Ignou. B.com (account & finance).
This is under an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ICAI due to which I only had to appear for 1 year of exams and got this degree.

Now, the provisional degree received mentions date of admission as July 2020 and final exam date as December 2021. Whereas, with WES I have to get it evaluated as a 3 year degree. Wouldn't the dates mentioned on the degree cause a problem? Since there is only a gap of 1.5 years and I am claiming it to be 3 year degree?

Also, what should I mentioned when applying for express entry, as the date of start of degree and date of completion of degree? If I mention the dates mentioned on the degree again, wouldn't it create a problem sicne it took me only 1.5 years to complete?

What should I do here?

My goal is to have the B.com degree assessed as a 3 year degree and the CA-Inter assessed as 1 year diploma so that I can select "One or more degree" during my express entry application and claim extra points.
WES will only assess according to the certificate received by your uni. So fill the application as per your certificate and don't assume anything. Go with facts and not assumptions. Though I may be wrong.Hope this helps.