+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support worker PR application

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello Guys! I hope everyone is well! May I ask if you can possible share ur timeline and if you have any update/s from IRCC? Most of you might have an application approved or pending for the past 10-12months, like me which the IRCC received last 26th of September and the only thing I got was the aor..

Reactions: kikstaroxy

Bamboogoldy19978

Feb 14, 2020
Hello Guys! I hope everyone is well! May I ask if you can possible share ur timeline and if you have any update/s from IRCC? Most of you might have an application approved or pending for the past 10-12months, like me which the IRCC received last 26th of September and the only thing I got was the aor..
IRCC received my application on October 30, 20219. Got my Aor on January 17, 2020. no more update. Hope they start working on our papers.

Reactions: Michelle Asuncion

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Any update folks?
Applied dec 31, received Jan 02. Received request for new background declaration forms and passport renewal reminder June 24. Did not receive aor. Called them, gave application number on letter and had aor issued.

resent all requested info August 3rd or 4th. Linked application to online account. Received no more correspondence but the account was updated that info was received.

Jagdeepsinghpta

Aug 8, 2020
Applied dec 31, received Jan 02. Received request for new background declaration forms and passport renewal reminder June 24. Did not receive aor. Called them, gave application number on letter and had aor issued.

resent all requested info August 3rd or 4th. Linked application to online account. Received no more correspondence but the account was updated that info was received.
inside applicant or outside applicant?

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Update: spoke with ircc on Friday evening about some other matters. Was told everything looks good. Was only able to link pr application to my online account. Nothing about wp neither any emails.
Was given new wp number by agent since its already approved. Have not yet received new permits. Note Aor received was only about pr application and not the wp.

jrodz

Sep 1, 2020
Hi! Anyone here already got their application approved and got WP already? worried for the long wait.

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
we did a family application n it was received on july 31 and we have got no update either aside from an email that they receive the file.
Hi yadav! It’s more than a year since you submitted ur application.. may I ask if the ircc reached out with you? Thank you

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Hi yadav! It’s more than a year since you submitted ur application.. may I ask if the ircc reached out with you? Thank you
Hey buddy,

Its been 13 months already and so far we have had no updates. Our immigration rep told us generally the processing time if a year but since covid happened we must wait another 3 months patiently. We also did a follow up with local MP's office, the only update they got was the files was on background check still as it was in Jan 2020. So we're just assuming it might take till Oct or Nov roughly as IRCC is still operating with limited staff. But i hope everyone will keep updating here their status so it helps people with an application understand the process better. If i get any new update will definitely share here.

Stay safe n Stay POSITIVE everyone

Reactions: kikstaroxy

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hey buddy,

Its been 13 months already and so far we have had no updates. Our immigration rep told us generally the processing time if a year but since covid happened we must wait another 3 months patiently. We also did a follow up with local MP's office, the only update they got was the files was on background check still as it was in Jan 2020. So we're just assuming it might take till Oct or Nov roughly as IRCC is still operating with limited staff. But i hope everyone will keep updating here their status so it helps people with an application understand the process better. If i get any new update will definitely share here.

Stay safe n Stay POSITIVE everyone
Thank you for sharing, mate!
Hopefully, we soon receive the email or the interview call that we are all waiting.

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
we did a family application n it was received on july 31 and we have got no update either aside from an email that they receive the file.
Hi yadav! May I ask if you received any correspondence from IRCC? Ur application has been sent more than 12 months. And did you apply inside canada? Thank you

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello,
I applied under the new interim pathway, have a dependant ( 6 year old son). He’s not in Canada, but I am in Canada, sent my application on sept 6th. Have all requirements, plus one year work experience under home support worker. celpip all 8. Attached original police report from my country, and my education in Canada. All sons documentation completed including consent letter from his dad.
However at the time my PGWP was expiring, so had no choice but to apply for a study permit to continue to remain in Canada and go back to school.
Application Received at Edmonton office.
On oct 23rd my application was sent back, date on letter oct 17th. Stating I filled too much form ( filled a schedule 19, just needed schedule 18 form).
Removed the form that was not needed, sent back my application on oct 28th.
Received oct 31st in Edmonton. With new attached study permit.
Still waiting on AOR, it’s been 6 weeks, should I be worried.
Hi Danifola! May I just ask if you received any updates from the IRCC?