+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support worker PR application

drprince

Dec 21, 2019
Please everyone I need links to get a job offer as a home support worker..Can anyone here help..So that I can start my application...it's difficult to get one from outside Canada

Reactions: Fayamufi

drprince

Dec 21, 2019
Hi..Please what school did you enroll to get your personal home support certificate..I am willing to enroll too...and yes you can commence your PR application since you have 24months experience

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
To anyone who applied for this or are planning to apply shld definitely look at this page

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/hire-foreign-worker/in-home-caregiver.html

IRCC doesnt mention any specific processing time so far for this specific application, but on this page it tells how long it could take. Anybody who was told by the agency or Immigration consultants it would take 2 or 3 months for the work permit have been fooled. My consultant never mentioned any of this n now we have to wait for 1 year of which 8 months have passed sitting at home.

Anybody who cant afford to wait for such long processing times please find another stream that is faster. hope this helps.

zeev1027

Nov 28, 2019
Hello all, Can I ask a question about the bee HSW pathway.. Does it have to be a single employer to give you the job offer or a long term care facility can give you the required job offer.Thanks in advance

Apr 12, 2020
Hi everyone,
I 'm new to this forum. I have submitted my application under HCCPP (4411)on 3 march this year. How long would it take to receive a response from immigration?
Thanks.

IMG_Igor

Jul 5, 2020
Hello.

My application was delivered at Edmonton CPC on March 13.
Never heard back since.
Anyone getting AOR ?

Are they already processing paper based applications ?

I'm getting this strange feeling that it is somewhere under a leg of table making it leveled there.

summer12in

Aug 26, 2018
Hello.

My application was delivered at Edmonton CPC on March 13.
Never heard back since.
Anyone getting AOR ?

Are they already processing paper based applications ?

I'm getting this strange feeling that it is somewhere under a leg of table making it leveled there.
I sent my application on December 25 2019. I received my AOR on june 15. The whole process is too slow and will take more than a year.. so just relax and keep praying..

IMG_Igor

Jul 5, 2020
Thank you very much! I'm glad they are processing applications.
I wonder from the AOR till Work Permit takes though.
Does anybody know ?

Shesa

Jun 20, 2019
I hope I get my AOR soon. I submitted my application and CPC-edmonton received it january 17. Still no updates from them. My post graduate work permit is expiring at the end of the month. Would that mean I could still continue working under implied status?

Reactions: catmeow