+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support worker PR application

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi!
Some of us applied in the new pathway, the home support worker program. I sent my application last September 23 which the CIC received the document on the 24th. but, I haven’t receive any letter or email from them until now. Maybe, you can share ur experience in this program esp the timeline. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Fayamufi

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
we did a family application n it was received on july 31 and we have got no update either aside from an email that they receive the file.

Reactions: kikstaroxy

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
we did a family application n it was received on july 31 and we have got no update either aside from an email that they receive the file.
How many weeks after you submit the docs and received the AOR? I haven't receive any email or mail from them.

Danifola

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hello,
I applied under the new interim pathway, have a dependant ( 6 year old son). He’s not in Canada, but I am in Canada, sent my application on sept 6th. Have all requirements, plus one year work experience under home support worker. celpip all 8. Attached original police report from my country, and my education in Canada. All sons documentation completed including consent letter from his dad.
However at the time my PGWP was expiring, so had no choice but to apply for a study permit to continue to remain in Canada and go back to school.
Application Received at Edmonton office.
On oct 23rd my application was sent back, date on letter oct 17th. Stating I filled too much form ( filled a schedule 19, just needed schedule 18 form).
Removed the form that was not needed, sent back my application on oct 28th.
Received oct 31st in Edmonton. With new attached study permit.
Still waiting on AOR, it’s been 6 weeks, should I be worried.

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello,
I applied under the new interim pathway, have a dependant ( 6 year old son). He’s not in Canada, but I am in Canada, sent my application on sept 6th. Have all requirements, plus one year work experience under home support worker. celpip all 8. Attached original police report from my country, and my education in Canada. All sons documentation completed including consent letter from his dad.
However at the time my PGWP was expiring, so had no choice but to apply for a study permit to continue to remain in Canada and go back to school.
Application Received at Edmonton office.
On oct 23rd my application was sent back, date on letter oct 17th. Stating I filled too much form ( filled a schedule 19, just needed schedule 18 form).
Removed the form that was not needed, sent back my application on oct 28th.
Received oct 31st in Edmonton. With new attached study permit.
Still waiting on AOR, it’s been 6 weeks, should I be worried.
I’ve been waiting for my AOR since sept..

summer12in

Aug 26, 2018
Hi All.. I have submitted HCCP application today. My application includes me, my husband and my 2 kids. Do parents need to provide birth certificate?. I have submitted my children birth certificate but me and my husband don't have our birth certificate. Will 10th school certificate work as birth certificate. Has anyone submitted their own birth certificate..I am getting very tensed

Reactions: kikstaroxy

rn_ontario0007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi All.. I have submitted HCCP application today. My application includes me, my husband and my 2 kids. Do parents need to provide birth certificate?. I have submitted my children birth certificate but me and my husband don't have our birth certificate. Will 10th school certificate work as birth certificate. Has anyone submitted their own birth certificate..I am getting very tensed
Hi! I did submit mine..