+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home support worker PR application

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hello folks,

I would like to share my timeline.
In God’s grace, I received my open work permit today valid for a year. Yesterday, I also got a correspondence from them asking for some documents to be submitted within 30days such as ImM 5669.

I received my aor in Feb of 2020.

Let’s keep praying for one another!
Congratulations

kikstaroxy

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hello folks,

In God’s grace, I received my open work permit today valid for a year. Yesterday, I also got a correspondence from them asking for some documents to be submitted within 30days such as ImM 5669.

Congratulations!!
Did they contact your employer at any point?
it seems Theyre still in2019. I cannot wait to see what they say on May 3 about fast tracking all 2020 apps

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations!!
Did they contact your employer at any point?
it seems Theyre still in2019. I cannot wait to see what they say on May 3 about fast tracking all 2020 apps
Hi, I havr the same question too. Did they called your employer at any point? As mine are also waiting for any update. Thanks a lot!

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hello folks,

Hi! May I ask for clarification if your application is under the NEW PILOT not interim or whatever? And if you have ZERO EXPERIENCE from the time you sent your application.
Thank you

Reactions: maricel1212

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Hello folks,

i want to know if i am eligible too.
I am rejected refugee since 2012
I am helping senior and disable people with their daily home work.
Basically i am helping with their daily items, like changing their clothes, cleaning their room, cooking their food and feeding.
Am I eligible to apply under this category!!!!
What do you think,
Am i ???
Should i apply too ??

maricel1212

Apr 27, 2021
Hello folks,

Hi There,
i am wondering why only 1 yesr validity of your OWP? Did you complete your 24 months?
Good to know you are one step to reachnulur COPR

karansukh2

Jul 20, 2018
Hello folks,

Can you please let me know if IRCC requested any further documents in the middle of the application process from your employer other than the Job Offer

Nov 23, 2022
New member, 2020 December applicant In Canada Live in Caregiver under Home care support worker Class applied for open work permit and PR for me and my wife as well. Received Biometrics request in 2022 April. Haven't heard anything from since then. My work permit has expired last year ,working with the same employer currently on implied status. Has any 2020 December applicants received PR or Open work permit recently. Kindly reply..

nilesh6987

Feb 16, 2024
Hi. I got the letter from IRCC "
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements of the permanent residence pre-assessment stage under the Home Support Worker Class.
We have received your application for an occupation-restricted open work permit. If your application is approved, the work permit will allow you to work in Canada as a temporary resident and acquire the 12 months of Canadian work experience within 36 months. The 36 months period will start on the day the work permit is issued. You can find more information on the occupation-restricted open work permit" I received this letter on 18th January 2024 just wanted to know how long it will take for passport request

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016

Peace.zone

Dec 30, 2022
Hi. I got the letter from IRCC "
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements of the permanent residence pre-assessment stage under the Home Support Worker Class.
We have received your application for an occupation-restricted open work permit. If your application is approved, the work permit will allow you to work in Canada as a temporary resident and acquire the 12 months of Canadian work experience within 36 months. The 36 months period will start on the day the work permit is issued. You can find more information on the occupation-restricted open work permit" I received this letter on 18th January 2024 just wanted to know how long it will take for passport request
When did you apply?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
Hi
I'm going to star my work as HCCP on 30 March
What should my employer do that I can apply for PR after 12 months, I mean how pay me the salary or other documents that I would need then

Walkincloud

Oct 15, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
I'm going to star my work as HCCP on 30 March
What should my employer do that I can apply for PR after 12 months, I mean how pay me the salary or other documents that I would need then
You shall keep all your pay stubs, bank statement ( with salary deposit record), your employer need also to give you ROE (Record of Employment) after you finish your work.