+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I applied for Home support worker pilot program and I have received a refusal letter stating duties are not matching with HCCP, can any one suggest what should I do next. this is the letter I got

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker
Class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you
do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, checked below.

they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following conditions:
o (A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and
who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of
subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Regulations,
o (B) it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec,
o (C) it is in respect of an eligible occupation,
o (D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with
those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412,
with the exception of housekeepers), and

o (E) it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home support
work permit,

they are likely to accept the job offer, and

they are able to perform the work and duties described for the eligible occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers), and;

within 36 months of the issuance of their initial home support work permit, they demonstrate that
they have acquired, in Canada, at least 24 months of full-time work experience in an eligible
occupation within the 36 months preceding the date of the demonstration; and

the work experience must include the performance of the actions described in the lead statement for
the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception
of housekeepers), and the performance of a substantial number of the main duties of that
occupation; must only involve work that was authorized under a work permit; must be acquired while
the foreign national had temporary resident status; and must

Page 2 of 2

not include any period during which the foreign national was engaged in full-time study or
was self-employed.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you or your family members meet
the requirements of the Act and are not inadmissible to Canada. Your application for permanent
residence in Canada as a member of the Home Child Care Provider Class was considered on its
substantive merits and has been refused, thereby fully concluding your application.

Your work permit application was not processed and is being cancelled and its fees refunded to the
payer. If you have submitted work or study permit applications for your family members, those are
also being cancelled and their fees are being refunded to the payer.

Should you have different or additional information you would like assessed, it must be submitted
with a new application and applicable fees.

You must continue to hold valid status in Canada for the duration of your stay. If your status has
expired, you must leave Canada immediately. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action
being taken against you.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
I’m wondering, did they ask you for an updated job offer form before?
Did they send you also a PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS letter. They sent me that letter, because they told me that what i sent was incomplete. Procedural Fairness means they will give you a warning to correct any error for “fairness’ sake”. So instead of telling me that I’m NOT approved, they gave me another chance.

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
I applied for Home support worker pilot program and I have received a refusal letter stating duties are not matching with HCCP, can any one suggest what should I do next. this is the letter I got

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker
Class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you
do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, checked below.

they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following conditions:
o (A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and
who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of
o (D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with
those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412,

o (E) it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home support
work permit,

they are able to perform the work and duties described for the eligible occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers), and;

within 36 months of the issuance of their initial home support work permit, they demonstrate that
they have acquired, in Canada, at least 24 months of full-time work experience in an eligible

the work experience must include the performance of the actions described in the lead statement for
the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception
of housekeepers), and the performance of a substantial number of the main duties of that
occupation; must only involve work that was authorized under a work permit; must be acquired while

Page 2 of 2

not include any period during which the foreign national was engaged in full-time study or
was self-employed.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you or your family members meet
the requirements of the Act and are not inadmissible to Canada. Your application for permanent
residence in Canada as a member of the Home Child Care Provider Class was considered on its
substantive merits and has been refused, thereby fully concluding your application.

Your work permit application was not processed and is being cancelled and its fees refunded to the
payer. If you have submitted work or study permit applications for your family members, those are

Should you have different or additional information you would like assessed, it must be submitted

You must continue to hold valid status in Canada for the duration of your stay. If your status has
expired, you must leave Canada immediately. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action
being taken against you.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
Oh no!!! I think I may be confused but if you applied for Home Support why are they saying you don’t meet the specifics for Home Child Care Provider? Unless I’m missing something?

are you inland applicant? Do you have dependants?

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I’m wondering, did they ask you for an updated job offer form before?
Did they send you also a PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS letter. They sent me that letter, because they told me that what i sent was incomplete. Procedural Fairness means they will give you a warning to correct any error for “fairness’ sake”. So instead of telling me that I’m NOT approved, they gave me another chance.
I was asked for updated job offer letter in July 2021 and I sent the updated offer of employment. I was not asked for Procedural fairness letter. The officer has mentioned the duties do not match with HSWP but has concluded with HCCP " Your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Home Child Care Provider Class was considered on its substantive merits and has been refused, "

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
I was asked for updated job offer letter in July 2021 and I sent the updated offer of employment. I was not asked for Procedural fairness letter. The officer has mentioned the duties do not match with HSWP but has concluded with HCCP " Your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Home Child Care Provider Class was considered on its substantive merits and has been refused, "
What is your timeline please? And who's your officer?

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021

Class.

work permit,

Page 2 of 2

was self-employed.

being taken against you.

Canada.
A bit confused , your experience is child care but you applied for home support?

Reactions: LBT15

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
That is my doubt too. Don't know what to do now.
Best is get a consultant or email ircc tru webfrom and tell them the confusion regarding the letter you received, you applied for hswp but it stated that you are applyng under hccp, the Visa officer got confused i think

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I don't have any experience but I did PSW certification in Canada and my job offer too was for the same PSW which comes under HSWP
Hi ron4Canada, this was your post sometime in June 23, 2021...

I guess the Visa Officer looked on your credentials and most importantly your work experience & qualifications...

I guess certification is not enough...What is your previous & current work? Are they related to HSWP.

I hope you well...

ron4Canada
Star Member

Jun 23, 2021
Sheilardc said:
Ar

Are you inside Canada?
Outside applicant, without experience, received in 2019, AOR in jan 2020 and sent nearly 20 web forms request and it says application is under processing

elaiza_elaiza2002

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi ron4Canada, this was your post sometime in June 23, 2021...

ron4Canada
Star Member

Jun 23, 2021

Outside applicant, without experience, received in 2019, AOR in jan 2020 and sent nearly 20 web forms request and it says application is under processing

ALSO, its says on your refusal letter these...

work permit,

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the was considered on its substantive merits and has been refused, thereby fully concluding your application.
Best is get a consultant or email ircc tru webfrom and tell them the confusion regarding the letter you received, you applied for hswp but it stated that you are applyng under hccp, the Visa officer got confused i think
yes I think he got confused.