+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hey everyone.

I have had a chat with my immigration consultant today and she has informed me that she believes that this particular stream needs media coverage. Rather than focusing on individual applications we come together to create an ‘out cry’ basically.

I am just wondering, has anyone signed or created a petition we can get behind? Contacted local MP’s? Been in touch with media links?
I’d love to get behind or create any of the above in hopes to make moves in this stream!
Following this. Id like to be a part of this too. Please and thank you

Kitae

Dec 12, 2019
My application was submitted on Jan 2020, I received a request to update some forms back in august and we submitted through web form. When we check the status of application it says we have not received the requested documents. But I have a confirmation that my lawyer sent the web form but they haven't updated the documents yet to my file. Did it happen with any of you guys? Should i be worried?
Same as me. I am an applicant of 2019

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
I talked to someone from our group here, she was lucky enough to get hold of cic about this issue. So they told her that her forms are updated but the system was not updated at the time for her file. So its okay for it to say not received but they have her forms. I would recommended calling them and making sure. Till now we couldn't connect with CIC over phone.
Once you sent webform . You should be fine . There system will keep saying action required because you didn’t submit using account . So it’s all good

Kiran Benipal

May 18, 2021
Can anyone please guide me that when we call ircc number after type uci which further option should choose to talk with ircc officer??

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Hello anyone pls … I got a request for schedule A Imm 5669 for myself- inland and spouse - Outland but now my spouse is here on a tourist visa … should I include my Canadian adresss for my spouse in the schedule A and should the personal history also change to visiting since he is here presently . Thank you

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hello anyone pls … I got a request for schedule A Imm 5669 for myself- inland and spouse - Outland but now my spouse is here on a tourist visa … should I include my Canadian adresss for my spouse in the schedule A and should the personal history also change to visiting since he is here presently . Thank you
Yes update current address . And yiur time line ?

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I m September 2019 applicant with family. No update after submitted requested documents again in December. I don’t understand how they r doing
I am also October 2019 applicant, no update yet
I am an October 2019 applicant and still there are no updates. Let me know if there are any October 2019 applicants waiting for their turn?
I am also October 2019 applicant, no update yet after submitting updated documents