+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Home Childcare Provider Pilot 2019

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
I kept seeing news on government plans getting closer for approval on the $10 per day for daycare. Sadly, it is happening soon I don't know what's going to happen to all the applicants from 2019 if this is implemented. Now IRRC have another reason to not prioritize this program. Guys we need to do something we need to be heard applicants and employers, we need to act now.

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
I kept seeing news on government plans getting closer for approval on the $10 per day for daycare. Sadly, it is happening soon I don't know what's going to happen to all the applicants from 2019 if this is implemented. Now IRRC have another reason to not prioritize this program. Guys we need to do something we need to be heard applicants and employers, we need to act now.
Yeah I saw this too. Try to not think too much in to this. This may be to make childcare accessible for lower income families. Reality is if someone has hired a nanny/caregiver it’s because that will be more beneficial to their routine/lifestyle than daycare. With the income cut offs anyone hiring a nanny could quite possibly afford daycare for their children unless they are only applying to get family members over to Canada and if that’s the case and applications aren’t legitimate, IRCC will pick up on that!

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
Yeah I saw this too. Try to not think too much in to this. This may be to make childcare accessible for lower income families. Reality is if someone has hired a nanny/caregiver it’s because that will be more beneficial to their routine/lifestyle than daycare. With the income cut offs anyone hiring a nanny could quite possibly afford daycare for their children unless they are only applying to get family members over to Canada and if that’s the case and applications aren’t legitimate, IRCC will pick up on that!
also I spoke with my immigration consultant today and IRCC have actually responded to MP’s approach and actually stated caregiver program is not a priority. It’s frustrating and wrong. I personally think we should all contact the media and create an uproar…even contacting MP’s aren’t having much impact at the moment.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
also I spoke with my immigration consultant today and IRCC have actually responded to MP’s approach and actually stated caregiver program is not a priority. It’s frustrating and wrong. I personally think we should all contact the media and create an uproar…even contacting MP’s aren’t having much impact at the moment.
I think going to media is the only way now. It's good that your MP responded to you. It's been more than a month since I sent an email regarding this to our MP and I did not received any response at all.

Reactions: Bamboogoldy19978

LBT15

Jan 17, 2022
I think going to media is the only way now. It's good that your MP responded to you. It's been more than a month since I sent an email regarding this to our MP and I did not received any response at all.
I truly believe this. I have been on maintained status for 1 year. No healthcare during a pandemic and no end in sight. If we areunable to be inland and not be able to access essential healthcare maybe they should holt charging us taxes.Its so unfair. I don’t think they realize the detrimental impact it’s having on applicants…human Rights apply to us too.

Seeratdeol

Jan 23, 2022
No I did not receive any thing from ircc even we did not receive biometric request for my husband yet .it’s been 2 years and 4months..I am inside and my family outside canada..I just got last update in April 2021 that they are sending my application to Landon ircc for further assessment..and from that time till now no update even I did not get my open work permit approval which was I applied in march 2021..

Kamichi

Dec 31, 2021
I did. They gave me an email to send the baby's info. Someone I spoke to who also asked was told to do some immigration forms. And the agent you spoke with gave another response. Sometimes I feel like they don't really know what they're talking about.

But thank you for asking, anyway
Hello Quiami. Could you please tell me:
1) What form you filled out for a newborn (TRV or not)?
2) If it is temporary resident visa, how did you answer the question <funds available for my stay>?
3) Have you added proof of funds for the newborn?
4) Did you add baby via the online form?
5) What documents did IRCC require (such as a birth certificate or something else)?
Sorry for so many questions, I'd be grateful if you answer me.

bubence

Nov 18, 2011
Hello everyone. I am a representative of a friend who has applied under the home childcare provider program. She is outside of Canada (married) and is a January 2020 applicant. She just received the GCMS notes and we were surprised to see that under the Eligibility Criteria/Education it says NOT MET. She has a bachelor’s degree in Preschool education (four years). The education was assessed by WES and they provided the Canadian equivalency (Bachelor’s degree – four years). The WES report has a note that the names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ. This is because she changed her last name when she married. We did provide a marriage certificate to IRCC, but I am wondering if this is something to do with that note. Has anyone had this problem? How did you solve it?

Based on the criteria in the program, she requires “Canadian one-year post-secondary (or higher) educational credential” which she meets.

So far she has received a biometrics request and in September 2021 updated forms which were provided right away. I am not sure if I should call IRCC to ask about what is in the GCMS notes, or just wait and hope for the best.

If anyone can provide any direction it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Great God

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Since you are the representative of the applicant, you can call ircc directly to speak with one of the agents for clarification.
I saw the note on the telegram group and I discovered that the WES report says it is 4 years bachelor, but the agent wrote 3years. This is one of the reasons why you need to call their attention to it.
Also you can resend the wes report and add a letter of explanation to it. Explain that the reason for the difference in surname is due to marriage. Attach the marriage certificate to it as well.
Another reason for saying "not met" may be that they couldn't verify it on WES portal but it is not stated in the officer's notes.

Just do as I suggested.

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
Hello Quiami. Could you please tell me:
1) What form you filled out for a newborn (TRV or not)?
2) If it is temporary resident visa, how did you answer the question <funds available for my stay>?
3) Have you added proof of funds for the newborn?
4) Did you add baby via the online form?
5) What documents did IRCC require (such as a birth certificate or something else)?
Sorry for so many questions, I'd be grateful if you answer me.
Hello! There were a few forms needed: generic application form, sched a background declaration, additional family info, additional dependents. I will have to check as it has been more than a year. I remember paying $150 for adding the newborn.

I filled out the forms and submitted via webform. Also you need a copy of newborn's birth cert, passport, letter of explanation

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
Since you are the representative of the applicant, you can call ircc directly to speak with one of the agents for clarification.
I saw the note on the telegram group and I discovered that the WES report says it is 4 years bachelor, but the agent wrote 3years. This is one of the reasons why you need to call their attention to it.
Also you can resend the wes report and add a letter of explanation to it. Explain that the reason for the difference in surname is due to marriage. Attach the marriage certificate to it as well.
Another reason for saying "not met" may be that they couldn't verify it on WES portal but it is not stated in the officer's notes.

Just do as I suggested.
Hi I have the issue of education not met. What should I send to IRCC to verify my degree on WES portal. I've already sent my WES report to them with Canadian equivalent of bachelors. Thanks

ron4Canada

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I applied for Home support worker pilot program and I have received a refusal letter stating duties are not matching with HCCP, can any one suggest what should I do next. this is the letter I got

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Home Support Worker
Class.
I have completed the assessment of your permanent resident application and have determined that you
do not meet one or more of the requirements for immigration to Canada, checked below.

they have received an offer of employment for full-time work that meets the following conditions:
o (A) it is made by a single Canadian employer who has a Canada Revenue Agency business number and
who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate or an employer referred to in any of
subparagraphs 200(3)(h)(i) to (iii) of the Regulations,
o (B) it is for a position in a province other than the province of Quebec,
o (C) it is in respect of an eligible occupation,
o (D) it describes the work and duties to be performed by the foreign national that must align with
those described for the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412,
with the exception of housekeepers), and

o (E) it is genuine and likely to be valid when the applicant is issued their initial home support
work permit,

they are likely to accept the job offer, and

they are able to perform the work and duties described for the eligible occupation in the National
Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception of housekeepers), and;

within 36 months of the issuance of their initial home support work permit, they demonstrate that
they have acquired, in Canada, at least 24 months of full-time work experience in an eligible
occupation within the 36 months preceding the date of the demonstration; and

the work experience must include the performance of the actions described in the lead statement for
the eligible occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC 4412, with the exception
of housekeepers), and the performance of a substantial number of the main duties of that
occupation; must only involve work that was authorized under a work permit; must be acquired while
the foreign national had temporary resident status; and must

Page 2 of 2

not include any period during which the foreign national was engaged in full-time study or
was self-employed.

Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you or your family members meet
the requirements of the Act and are not inadmissible to Canada. Your application for permanent
residence in Canada as a member of the Home Child Care Provider Class was considered on its
substantive merits and has been refused, thereby fully concluding your application.

Your work permit application was not processed and is being cancelled and its fees refunded to the
payer. If you have submitted work or study permit applications for your family members, those are
also being cancelled and their fees are being refunded to the payer.

Should you have different or additional information you would like assessed, it must be submitted
with a new application and applicable fees.

You must continue to hold valid status in Canada for the duration of your stay. If your status has
expired, you must leave Canada immediately. Failure to do so could result in enforcement action
being taken against you.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.