+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help I can’t get through the “Activities” page in the IRCC Porta

intellgent

Jun 20, 2022
HEEEEELP) Hey people, and again the same problem – Error: Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years. Quick scan over dates I am trying to fill in: 2012/01 – 2014/02, 2014/03-2015/12, 2016/01-ongoing or 2022/06 – nothing helps with it. Сan be there any problems with education part if some periods overlaps with employment part?

waqar291

Jul 7, 2022
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18.- You're missing details since the age of 18. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods since the age of 18. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
    • If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired since the age of 18, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
    • If you were a student at a secondary school, select unemployed.
    You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.
Please help me

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18.- You're missing details since the age of 18. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods since the age of 18. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
    • If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired since the age of 18, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
  • You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.
Please help me
Scroll back from page one for some helpful understanding and suggestions

Nshilu

Nov 10, 2021
Hi all,
Any suggestions on what to select under Work Activity if the occupation is my father's own Business ? - Whichever one I select it asks for a position. In this case my father is the sole proprietor of the business, so then for documents "Current Employer letter" would be he himself writing the letter. - Any suggestions ?

cisse123

Aug 9, 2022
* Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18. (required)
Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police history (if that was your only occupation at that time). For all other periods of time, you need to enter an occupation or activity. Don't leave any other gaps.

Aug 30, 2022
  • Error:
    You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.
ANy help guys

Aug 30, 2022
* Give details of all your employment and activities since the age of 18. (required)
Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police history (if that was your only occupation at that time). For all other periods of time, you need to enter an occupation or activity. Don't leave any other gaps.
do i have to put only dates from when i come to age of 18 or i have to put from early and also i have done study from 2018 to 2020 and i am skipping that dates also but putting all others without any gap but still showing this error

Oct 3, 2022
Hi! I was having the same problem
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.- You're missing details for the past 10 years. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods in the past 10 years. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education
  • SOLUTION: Put the month and year that you turned 18 years old ALSO dont put ONGOING, put the actual month that you are in

Moe053115!!

Oct 9, 2022
Hi all, I've finally figured it out. Make sure you'll include ALL work experience including what you're currently doing now (October), could be unemployed or doing other work things or still explored/ongoing. Then make sure there's no gap for the past 10yrs (2012), no need to include roles you've assumed starting in 2011.

brokenglass

Jan 17, 2023
I have worked along with my course during the lockdown but IRCC is not accepting my work experience as it clashes with a degree. Has anyone faced something similar ?

olimpia86

Jan 27, 2023
Hi to all. I have the same error, in the work section for 10 years. I've tried everything, but it won't go any further. help me

g.lourdes35

Apr 6, 2023
I just went thourgh thar error.

This is what I did:
You can not have post secundary education and work information on the same period of time

Left, on post secundary education, only the degrees that you studied before 10 year ago. Makes no sende cuz you actually study a master dregree and keep working. That was the only way I could move to the next page.