+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help I can’t get through the “Activities” page in the IRCC Porta

Jan 3, 2022
Please ,how did you solve this problem? I am stuck at this point. I tried all the tricks mentioned from putting the current month and year without using "ongoing" , also making sure there were no gaps . Need urgent help. Thank you

Fireboyy

Nov 20, 2021
Please ,how did you solve this problem? I am stuck at this point. I tried all the tricks mentioned from putting the current month and year without using "ongoing" , also making sure there were no gaps . Need urgent help. Thank you
i tell you for over two months now i got stuck and had to just leave it as there is nothing i haven't tried but still no solution

sss444

Jan 14, 2022
Do not include the post-secondary education dates in the "employment and activities for the past 10 years" section. Don't mention as "unemployed" for post-secondary education in this section. Unemployed should be mentioned only for "secondary education". For ex if post secondary education is from 2011 june - 2015 june, do not mention these dates in the 10 years activities section.

Also, the months should not overlap. For ex if job 1 finished in June 2021, next activity should start in July 2021.

Hope this helps.

sss444

Jan 14, 2022
I was able to proceed with the application. Few points -

1. There is a separate section for Post-Secondary education, so do not include the post-secondary education dates in the "employment and activities for the past 10 years" section. For ex if post secondary education is from 2011 june - 2015 june, do not mention these dates in the 10 years activities section.
2. Don't mention as "unemployed" for post-secondary education dates in the employment section.
3. Unemployed should be mentioned only for "secondary education" or for period you were not working (apart from post-secondary education).
4. Also, the months should not overlap. For ex if job 1 finished in June 2021, next activity should start in July 2021.

Hope this helps.
Note : This should not be considered as a legal advise.

Ghassan Mahmood

Jun 15, 2018
Hi all,
Please help, I tried all the mentioned solutions but still gave me the same error. I did not leave any gaps, and I tried even to change the dates several times with different times but still get the same error. It is really weird, I can not even find where is the error !!!

Apr 28, 2022
Please help someone to resolve this bug. I filled out all these fields and there are no gaps and I still suck with the ERROR message

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I also encountered this problem because of my employment overlap. I couldn't proceed because I had 2 jobs at the same period. So I just set an end-date on my other job. Otherwise, I couldn't proceed to the next page. I just attached an explanation letter on the "additional/explanation" section.

nenecuty

Mar 26, 2017
hi, i figured it out. so basically all you have to do is just filled the missing gaps. in my case i started my very first career job only last july 2018 and is still on going, little did i know they really want from last 10 years, so 2012, i was just a student back then. so just state you were unemployed, i was unemployed from 2012 january till 2018 of june,

meris14

May 4, 2022
Please I need help with the information about some and other activities page. I have tried everything for weeks, I couldn’t go pass that page. Please can someone help

meris14

May 4, 2022
hi, i figured it out. so basically all you have to do is just filled the missing gaps. in my case i started my very first career job only last july 2018 and is still on going, little did i know they really want from last 10 years, so 2012, i was just a student back then. so just state you were unemployed, i was unemployed from 2012 january till 2018 of june,
Please can you be more detailed

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
My wife was doing her MBA while working her full time job,
but when ever we add the MBA period it gives an error and don't go to the next page
then when we delete the MBA, it goes smooth to next page - noerror.

seems like, it does not accept a conflict in dates between education period and work history

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
My wife was doing her MBA while working her full time job,
but when ever we add the MBA period it gives an error and don't go to the next page
then when we delete the MBA, it goes smooth to next page - noerror.

seems like, it does not accept a conflict in dates between education period and work history
There should be separate sections fro each - education and employment

Michelle0303

Jun 1, 2022
Hi there!

I just applied as of today I am stuck on that as well. This is what I did that did work on my part in the past 10 years fill in all your jobs activities no gaps for ex: you work 2012 June To 2015 June and then you got the next job you should put the succeeding month like July 2015 till May 2018 then you do the same succeeding month if you change another job again. If by any chance in between jobs you get unemployed until now you should put that month again till now.

If by chance you have encountered this situation:

In my case, I was a student between 2015 to 2019 during the time I was a student for 4 years I was supposed to be unemployed but since its, post-secondary education and it stated on my university you don't need to fill that on work history.

If until now you are employed you can put on going it works on my part. Oh! Note they only want the 10 years' activities so work out your way back to 2012 anything from 2011 dont include it.

I hope it will help you