IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
There should not be any gaps in the tenure and if the 10 year overlaps your education time mention that as unemployed
It's not about gaps...

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Still error after filling out the employment history for the past 10years
I filled my current job, which runs from 2011 to Date (ongoing); it got stuck. I changed it to 2011 to 2021, it was validated.

fredibah

Sep 22, 2021
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.- You're missing details for the past 10 years. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods in the past 10 years. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
    • If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired in the last 10 years, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
    • If you were a student at a secondary school, select unemployed.
    You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.
Hey everyone here, I have been filling this Visitor visa new IRCC portal and displays that error after adding on work experience. I need your help please

autumn18

Sep 11, 2021
Category........
VISIT
  • Error:
    Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.- You're missing details for the past 10 years. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods in the past 10 years. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time).
    • If you were unemployed, incarcerated, or retired in the last 10 years, select that option from the menu and tell us for how long.
  • You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.
Hey everyone here, I have been filling this Visitor visa new IRCC portal and displays that error after adding on work experience. I need your help please
There should be no gaps for each entries, no missing months in between. Try entering old to latest. Hope this helps

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
  • Error:
  • You can't save or continue to the next questions until you include these details.
Put START and END dates (don't use "ongoing"). If ongoing, put end date as 2021.

Fireboyy

Nov 20, 2021
Hello guys am having the same problem and i have done everything over and over again... but still the error messages kept coming back