+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada? (Maybe?!)

karan4999

Jun 23, 2021
I recieved ITA from SINP and Submitted application for SINP nomination however before Nomination result I had withdrawn my application. Should I say "yes" in have you previously applied for visit and remain in canada question answer?

MANAMERA

Apr 25, 2023
i applied 4 years ago and got visitor visa, but due to covid I do not enter to Canada . and now i want to apply again for another visa , what should answer to this question? yes or no

seanwayz

Jun 14, 2023
I recently applied for Canada study visa and my visa application was refused, because I did not answer the question correctly on section 2b , my U.S and U.K refusal visa does not indicate in the form. And right now I want to reapply. Please assist me with any information.

With my case recently how would I answer question on section 2c, on application letter? Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I recently applied for Canada study visa and my visa application was refused, because I did not answer the question correctly on section 2b , my U.S and U.K refusal visa does not indicate in the form. And right now I want to reapply. Please assist me with any information.

With my case recently how would I answer question on section 2c, on application letter? Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?
You reply yes to this.