+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Pakistan

syedhashim

Apr 17, 2019
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..
great information and service from pak provided in your message was worth it

nishaaslam

Apr 26, 2019
HEC Attestation IBCC Attestation Karachi Lahore Islamabad Pakistan For Wes Iqas Ces University of Toronto or Icas attestation was attestation was not that tough as expected. i recently applied for wes which was easy . it needed my certificates and mark sheets *academic record* copies to be attested by the governing board such as hec ibcc and put it in a sealed envelope. i tried these reliable guys can get in touch here . They surely assisted me for hec attestation for wes and have it done just like requirements for wes. i did receive a letter by wes that my required documents were accepted and verified for further evaluation. it occurred to me on my email that my eca is processed and after that thankfully accepting to make me visit to Canada. i am so glad to be a part of this process as being pakistani residence me and my family surely needed this and there is no other better place then canada itself. good luck to you all and salam..
i went through your message and services was totally worth it thanks

asmat.khan

May 16, 2019
thumbs up many thankkkks

azam.khans

May 27, 2019
most reliable topic found so far and worked just fine for me as a pak expat in UAE , many thanks

neha.syed

Jun 11, 2019
nicely posted , reasonable and effective way of doing wes eca for overseas pak nationals

Fouad007

Jun 18, 2019
go with ICAS, ibcc or hec attestation not required. Just get ur highed degree attest from your univeristy (true copy), ask them to seal it in envelop. There u go

Fouad007

Jun 18, 2019
is it for sure that ICAS does not require hec/ibcc attestation ? did it worked for you to obtain ECA ?
Yes u dont require hec attestation or any ibcc. Your degree that you are sending for ECA true copy of that should be attested from univrsity, sealed in an envelop. Thats it, received my ECA report in 11th week.

kaneez.feroze

Jun 25, 2019
first of all i had a glitch that it might be just info but the most reasonable service found in this msg. got my ECA wes as pak national. very gratefull to this thread