Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
sassylassie said:
DblRainbow....what does your online status say? How long after the date it states that Havana has your app did you get the phone call?

Sending you lots of chill vibes DDG
My online status has not changed :(. It only says app was received and the date I was approved to sponsor and that there maybe delays before receiving a letter. On hubby's status is says received no date and interview January 07th 2013. I don't even know what date Havana received the app and have not received the AOR for second stage or "in processing" nada :'( Thankyou ,thankyou,thnakyou everyone for all of your help and support. You have been a God send. XOXOXOXOXOXO :-* :D Love you sooooooooooo much. ((((((((((((big hugs to all)))))))))))) :D

Avana

Sep 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
none, approved on 30-08-2012
File Transfer...
30-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-06-2012
Interview........
24-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2013
Thanks everyone! Still so surreal! but so nice to have him home!! G'luck for monday dbl rainbow! Hopefully its quick and painless!! We have shopping on the agenda for today! Hubby needs a few sweaters and jeans, and I gave him a gift card for xmas along with other things he would need... then were off for a nice romantic dinner downtown tonight at a resto to celebrate! :D Hubby is adjusting to the cold very well! Doesnt thing its too bad at all! I guess me talking about how terrible it was prepared him for worse! He likes the snow too! Sassy only 25 days till you leave to be your little family!! Shuster and KJG hope you guys are still having fun together and exploring! Sending lotsa love to you all!!! xoxoxox

sassylassie

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Double Rainbow said:
My online status has not changed :(. It only says app was received and the date I was approved to sponsor and that there maybe delays before receiving a letter. On hubby's status is says received no date and interview January 07th 2013. I don't even know what date Havana received the app and have not received the AOR for second stage or "in processing" nada :'( Thankyou ,thankyou,thnakyou everyone for all of your help and support. You have been a God send. XOXOXOXOXOXO :-* :D Love you sooooooooooo much. ((((((((((((big hugs to all)))))))))))) :D
hmmm well I was hoping to use this to gage when DDg may get a call....
2 days!!! 2 DAYS!!!

sassylassie

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Avana said:
Thanks everyone! Still so surreal! but so nice to have him home!! G'luck for monday dbl rainbow! Hopefully its quick and painless!! We have shopping on the agenda for today! Hubby needs a few sweaters and jeans, and I gave him a gift card for xmas along with other things he would need... then were off for a nice romantic dinner downtown tonight at a resto to celebrate! :D Hubby is adjusting to the cold very well! Doesnt thing its too bad at all! I guess me talking about how terrible it was prepared him for worse! He likes the snow too! Sassy only 25 days till you leave to be your little family!! Shuster and KJG hope you guys are still having fun together and exploring! Sending lotsa love to you all!!! xoxoxox
:D :D
enjoy the shopping Mr & Mrs Avana!
You are in Mtl right??? Holy crap I think you came home to a lot of snow if I am not mistaken. Hubby is a trooper!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Errr I am a lil excited. Honestly AIN'T Nothing got break my stride ain't nothing gonna hold me down!! : ) : ) : ) I am soo excited that we are now in the home stretch!

And since we were all previously sharing the love...let me tell you I LOVE YOU LADIES TOO!!!
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Avana

Sep 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
none, approved on 30-08-2012
File Transfer...
30-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-06-2012
Interview........
24-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2013
haha! We came home to TONS of snow!! lol and immediately after we were forced to wait outside for 30 mins for a taxi in -13 weather. But he was too hot he had to take off his hat! lol Im super surprised/impressed by how he's adjusting to the cold so quick. We went for a nice dinner and then to a salsa club last night and walked about 8 blocks to get there and I was complaining more than him. lol Things are going rly well so far and hes loving the city. He was the center of attention at the club last night.. lol and he immediately became friends with security guards and bar boys that were dominican and the like, our waiter at dinner was from peru and we ended up getting served in spanish the whole time! lol

24 days now sassy!! wahhoooo

and DbL rainbow, interview is TOMORRROWWWWW!!! give us the good news as soon as you caannnnn!!

xox

sassylassie

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Avana said:
haha! We came home to TONS of snow!! lol and immediately after we were forced to wait outside for 30 mins for a taxi in -13 weather. But he was too hot he had to take off his hat! lol Im super surprised/impressed by how he's adjusting to the cold so quick. We went for a nice dinner and then to a salsa club last night and walked about 8 blocks to get there and I was complaining more than him. lol Things are going rly well so far and hes loving the city. He was the center of attention at the club last night.. lol and he immediately became friends with security guards and bar boys that were dominican and the like, our waiter at dinner was from peru and we ended up getting served in spanish the whole time! lol

and DbL rainbow, interview is TOMORRROWWWWW!!! give us the good news as soon as you caannnnn!!

xox
Wow!! That sound like an amazing night Avana!! I assume he was the centre of attention because of his amazing Cuban dance moves?! Its in their blood...I am so jealous!

Question ladies...can you all dance and keep up with your men?? I totally lack the confidence on the dance floor! I keep asking hubby to teach me and he says he will...we have never had time for anything more than very basic moves. 6 weeks leading up to the wedding my bestie and I did self taught salsa lessons from youtube every wed night...thinking oh! we are gonna impress him on the dance floor! Well the reception was so busy, neither hubby or I had time to even dance....he was running around getting more beer and rum. We were both busy talking to people and serving food! It was a great party...but no time for really showing my (bad) salsa steps. My bestie did great though! She was dancing all night! lol

I hope everyone had a great weekend

Less than 24 hrs Dbl!! As Avana says keep us posted as soon as you can!

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Avana said:
Thankyou for the good luck for hubby's interview tomorrow Avana :-* :D. Hubby's interview is at 1:35pm precisely lol Yes I hope alos it will be quick and painless. I hope he gets his visa tomorrow like your hubby did. Was there many interviews on the 24th that you noticed? What kind of questions I wonder were asked to your hubby? 45 minutes is pretty quick which is great. Woo Hoo for you and hubby. I am very very happy for you :D :p :D :-* Congratulations again :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
sassylassie said:
hmmm well I was hoping to use this to gage when DDg may get a call....
2 days!!! 2 DAYS!!!
:( Sorry I don't have anymore information to submit for you to go against for DDG. I sure wish I did

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Avana said:
Thankyou for the love too lol, sorry I am just so excited for tomorrow :p lol. Right back at you xoxoxoxoxo :-* I hope you had a wonderful romantic dinner and fun filled shopping with hubby :D xoxoxoxo Yes Shuster and KJG I am sure are enjoying every moment of married life together especially the exploring part. Must be fun to see the excitement in their hubby's eyes like you must see in Mr. Avana's. :D Wow! I can't wait for all of these special times as all of you are experiencing now. :D :p

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
sassylassie said:
:D :D
enjoy the shopping Mr & Mrs Avana!
You are in Mtl right??? Holy crap I think you came home to a lot of snow if I am not mistaken. Hubby is a trooper!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

25 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Errr I am a lil excited. Honestly AIN'T Nothing got break my stride ain't nothing gonna hold me down!! : ) : ) : ) I am soo excited that we are now in the home stretch!

And since we were all previously sharing the love...let me tell you I LOVE YOU LADIES TOO!!!
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
awwwwww sassy thankyou :-* :D woo hoo sassy 24 more sleeps til you are in Kuba with li'l Laritza :p 8) ;D :D the count down is on ;)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Avana said:

xox
Wow! :eek: Mr. Avana is a trooper indeed :D. I am so happy you had a great night out even tho it was all in Spanish lol ;D. I am happy hubby has made friends there already too. Woo Hoo :D :p YESSSSSS OMG!!!!! :eek: hubby's interview tomorrrrrroooowwww!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssssss I will give you the news as fast as I can. ;) I hope it is good news tomorrow ???!!! I think I am more nervous than he is lol ???

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
sassylassie said:
Wow!! That sound like an amazing night Avana!! I assume he was the centre of attention because of his amazing Cuban dance moves?! Its in their blood...I am so jealous!

Question ladies...can you all dance and keep up with your men?? I totally lack the confidence on the dance floor! I keep asking hubby to teach me and he says he will...we have never had time for anything more than very basic moves. 6 weeks leading up to the wedding my bestie and I did self taught salsa lessons from youtube every wed night...thinking oh! we are gonna impress him on the dance floor! Well the reception was so busy, neither hubby or I had time to even dance....he was running around getting more beer and rum. We were both busy talking to people and serving food! It was a great party...but no time for really showing my (bad) salsa steps. My bestie did great though! She was dancing all night! lol

I hope everyone had a great weekend

Less than 24 hrs Dbl!! As Avana says keep us posted as soon as you can!
No I cannot dance salsa lol I can when I drink alot of ron lol no problemas lol OMG! Ahhhhhh :eek: ??? I know less than 24 hours to go for hubby's interview. I hope all goes well for hubby tomorrow ??? I def will let you guys know asap. Love all of you xoxoxoxoxoxo :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ((((((((((((((big hugs to all of you ))))))))))))))) :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
**Happy*** Sunday*** everyone** :-*:D Six months ago today CIC-M received our sponsorship app and tomorrow is interview day!

Greeneyes

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well hello Everyone.
I have been following this thread for a while now and sharing in the excitement of all of you as your loved one finally gets the word to join you in Canada. I am writing this from a different angle. My son married a Cuban woman on August 20, 2012. They met over 2 years ago when my husband and I were renewing our vows after 30 years of marriage. We have grown to love his wife very much and can't wait for her to arrive so they can start their lives together in Canada. The wedding was so beautiful and I cried like a baby as she looked like a princess. His sponsorship file was received by CIC in Mississauga on November 16th. We were thrilled to hear that is was approved on November 28th which is less than two weeks. The file was received in Havana on December 10 and now we wait. My son's wife is not working anymore and the days are long for her so we hope things proceed quickly but no it is out of our control. Congratulations to all those have been recently re-united and are now on Canadian soil. Good luck to Double Rainbow for tomorrow.

Luvcuba

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2012
Interview........
25-10-2012 & 20-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-12
LANDED..........
07-02-13
Thinking of you Double Rainbow. Can't wait to hear the great news tomorrow.

I'm busy getting ready for hubby. I actually painted the small bathroom yesterday; never painted before.....What we don't do for love.

:-*