11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Question....

I know there was talk before about the benefits and dangers of contacting Havana. I need your opinions:

I think I have to send in a copy of Laritza's birth certificate. Do you think it would be ok at that time to email in add'l proof of continuing communication? The thing is at the time of submission I could only submit phone bills. I had no emails or FB chats. Also I did not know how to show them actual texts or proof of Hubby's missed calls ( one of the ways we save money but communicate several times a day). Shuster pointed out I can take screen shots and send them. Now i have all of the above plus some chats between hubby and my friends/family and several emails between myself and his family.

So I guess my question is should I submit all this with the birth certificate or should I attach a letter saying that we have all of the above plus more phone bills showing almost daily calls and I have booked our flight for Jan 30 and we will have it ready for when they call him for an interview?

Thanks for your help ladies...I am going to go post the same question on the FB page....

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
sassylassie said:
Question....

I know there was talk before about the benefits and dangers of contacting Havana. I need your opinions:

I think I have to send in a copy of Laritza's birth certificate. Do you think it would be ok at that time to email in add'l proof of continuing communication? The thing is at the time of submission I could only submit phone bills. I had no emails or FB chats. Also I did not know how to show them actual texts or proof of Hubby's missed calls ( one of the ways we save money but communicate several times a day). Shuster pointed out I can take screen shots and send them. Now i have all of the above plus some chats between hubby and my friends/family and several emails between myself and his family.

So I guess my question is should I submit all this with the birth certificate or should I attach a letter saying that we have all of the above plus more phone bills showing almost daily calls and I have booked our flight for Jan 30 and we will have it ready for when they call him for an interview?

Thanks for your help ladies...I am going to go post the same question on the FB page....
Hey Sassy.....I just put it together....LOL.......and I answered you on FB!!!

Luvcuba

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2012
Interview........
25-10-2012 & 20-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-12
LANDED..........
07-02-13
Happy New Year everyone. I've been out of the loop for a bit.

Glad to hear the new arrivals are doing great. Hope Avana has great news for us tomorrow. Double Rainbow can't wait to hear from you on Monday; all will be fine.

Hope the rest hear something very soon.

Sassylassie; you must be getting so excited. How long are you going for?

FYI; I booked hubby's flight this afternoon with Westjet. Feb 7 arrival date. Worked out great; I had enough westjet dollars to cover the entire flight.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Luvcuba said:

Glad to hear the new arrivals are doing great. Hope Avana has great news for us tomorrow. Double Rainbow can't wait to hear from you on Monday; all will be fine.

FYI; I booked hubby's flight this afternoon with Westjet. Feb 7 arrival date. Worked out great; I had enough westjet dollars to cover the entire flight.
Awesome news!!!! And just before Valentine's Day ;)!!

sassylassie

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
KJG said:
Hey Sassy.....I just put it together....LOL.......and I answered you on FB!!!
:)

lol

sassylassie

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Luvcuba said:

Weee!!! So exciting! Congrats Luvcuba!!! He will be here in a month! So close! I am going to Cuba for 2-3 months. Counting down.....
lol

This forum is doing really great...most of you are so close to having hubby here!

DDG

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HAV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24/12
File Transfer...
Oct 02/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 14/13
VISA ISSUED...
January 24/13
Hi Ladies, I am not having the trip of my life like I hoped. It's been really difficult with what happened. I am home Jan 13. I still have no call from the embassy. Starting to lose my mind. I think it's almost harder to wait for the call here than at home. I've considered staying until March....I hear its so cold there now. I have this new job though, but I think about giving it up to stay...I'm confused. I dont want to be apart anymore. After the death in our family, it's like I have a fear something will happen. Makes me realize how precious time is with the ones we love....Hope everyone is happy and well. Internet too slow to read past posts...will catch up when I'm home!!

DDG

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HAV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 24/12
File Transfer...
Oct 02/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 14/13
VISA ISSUED...
January 24/13
Forgot to mention that Ecas online states Havana has application Dec 7 and is now in process....

Avana

Sep 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
none, approved on 30-08-2012
File Transfer...
30-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-06-2012
Interview........
24-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2013
Hey Ladies!!!

So much to catch up on!! Congrats to those who got news/booked trips with their loved ones! DDG crazy you havent heard anything yet!! Maybe itll be like Shuster and you'll have no interview?? Sending you good vibes!

As for us....... were HOME TOGETHER AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Im so happy im on cloud 9 and so is hubby!!! Interview was the 24th at 9, visa was in passport at 11:45am! The embassy was closing at 12 on the 24th, and then closed the 25th and 26th so we were a bit worried about it, but all worked out well! Since hubby was able to get the PVE in advance, we were set to come home as of then! Flew back together late last night, both airports were a breeze, even the interview was a breeze! hubby was in and out in 45 mins! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday! I honestly missed you guys and not being able to communicate!! Hubby and I tried once at the hotel, but the communication of the internet was a problem that day so we gave up, then got soooo busy with all the weddings and being with my family and his that the 2 weeks flew by! Cant believe were actually home!! Hubby is so entertained with youtube right now in the office that I have to peel him away because we have TONS to do! lol I made breakfast and sausage and toast this am, but have literally no other food in the house, so groceries and getting my cat from my friends is first on the list!!

Will try to check in soon!! Love you guys!! xoxoxox

sassylassie

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Avana said:
Hey Ladies!!!

So much to catch up on!! Congrats to those who got news/booked trips with their loved ones! DDG crazy you havent heard anything yet!! Maybe itll be like Shuster and you'll have no interview?? Sending you good vibes!

As for us....... were HOME TOGETHER AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Im so happy im on cloud 9 and so is hubby!!! Interview was the 24th at 9, visa was in passport at 11:45am! The embassy was closing at 12 on the 24th, and then closed the 25th and 26th so we were a bit worried about it, but all worked out well! Since hubby was able to get the PVE in advance, we were set to come home as of then! Flew back together late last night, both airports were a breeze, even the interview was a breeze! hubby was in and out in 45 mins! Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday! I honestly missed you guys and not being able to communicate!! Hubby and I tried once at the hotel, but the communication of the internet was a problem that day so we gave up, then got soooo busy with all the weddings and being with my family and his that the 2 weeks flew by! Cant believe were actually home!! Hubby is so entertained with youtube right now in the office that I have to peel him away because we have TONS to do! lol I made breakfast and sausage and toast this am, but have literally no other food in the house, so groceries and getting my cat from my friends is first on the list!!

oiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Que bueno!!!!

Abvana! This is amazing news for the weekend! We are all so happy for you! We were sending you both good thoughts for the last few weeks! Now we can relax...until monday when Dbl Rainbow's hubby goes in! So happy to hear everything went so smoothly!

sassylassie

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
DDG said:
Forgot to mention that Ecas online states Havana has application Dec 7 and is now in process....
DblRainbow....what does your online status say? How long after the date it states that Havana has your app did you get the phone call?

Sending you lots of chill vibes DDG

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
sassylassie said:
Good Morning Dbl!!! 4 days! Whoo hoo! I cannot imagine how you must feel waiting for these days to pass by! Remind me did you end up ordering your notes to see what was in them before he goes? Laritza and I are counting down the days with you!!!!

Did Luvcuba mention when her hubby will be landing?

Have a great day everyone!
Hi sassy & baby Laritza xoxo :D OMG! the days are going soooo fast.Thankyou for counting down with us awwww how sweet is that :D :-* No I did not order the notes, probably should have. Ooops! lol Not sure when Luvcuba's hubby was supposed to land, probably soon as they pre applied for the PVE. I think soon they will be home. they must be thrilled. ;)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Luvcuba said:

Hi there Luvcuba. Yes, you and I both can't wait for news on Monday. It is so close now and I am sooooo excited. I am very happy for you and Mr. Luvcuba and that he will be here very soon. ***Congratulations** Luvcuba*** xoxoxo** :D :-*** Woo** Hoo*** Voot** Voot** :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
sassylassie said:
Weee!!! So exciting! Congrats Luvcuba!!! He will be here in a month! So close! I am going to Cuba for 2-3 months. Counting down.....
lol

This forum is doing really great...most of you are so close to having hubby here!
:p Woo Hoo soon you and li'l Laritza will be in Cuba as a beautiful li'l family with hubby awwww :D. I am also counting down with you two for when you go. ;) :D xoxoxoxoxo

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Avana said:
Hey Ladies!!!

*** :eek: OMG!** OMG!*** OMG!** I am sooooooo very excited Avana and very happy for you and Mr. Avana :p :D. ***Welcome** to*** Canada** Mr.** Avana*** :D You got the visa on Monday the 24th of December? I am soooo excited*** Woo** Hoo ***Voot** Voot*** Congratulations!*** This could mean my hubby this coming Monday may get his visa also woooooooa!!! :D :p Thankyou for posting Avana. I have been patiently waiting for you to post and counting the days for your return to get news from you.I am so very happy everything went smoothly for you guys.Love you too :-* XOXOXO :D Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo :p ;) ;D :D I can't wait for Monday January 07th 2013. ***It would be the best** New*** Year's **gift*** ever!** **More ***champagne** ***awaits!** ***Voot** Voot*** ;) :p :D LOL Am I just a li'l excited LOL LOL LOL :p OMG! LOL :D