+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havana, Cuba

May 3, 2018
Yup 1 month from AOR 2 but every case is different. The facebook group name is Married to a Cuban-Canadian Edition Whats your facebook name ill add u?
Oh, nice. That means I can expect the medical request anytime now, it will be a month in 2 days. I'll send you my FB name in a private message. Thanks.

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
Has anyone from end of June or July receive AOR? Or any news at all?
I have heard it is very slow in Sydney right now. I sent my pkg to mississauga by mistake and thankfully I am within the grace period. I called IRCC Monday and had verbal confirmation that they have our pkg qnd sre processing put of mississauga. It was delivered there July 25th. I don't have a file number or AOR yet... but at least it is something... they have opened the envelope at least and aren't sending it back or to Sydney

MrsGarciaRodriguez

Star Member
May 2, 2018
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2018
Med's Request
01-29-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
I am a July 31st applicant, and no communication so far :(.. husband and I are both checking our emails like crazy people . Hoping to get an email anytime now!!!!!!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I am a July 31st applicant, and no communication so far :(.. husband and I are both checking our emails like crazy people . Hoping to get an email anytime now!!!!!!
Its taking 8-12 weeks to hear anything right now. Stop with the constant checking because during this process there will me months of silence with no updates, nothing

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
I am on the same situation than some of you here..my wife and I are checking our emails expecting to get the medical request email and nothing yet..Application started being processed in Havana on August 3 and other people from that date and even from Sept 9 already got their medical request email..really stressful...

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone from July have any AOR yet? July 25th and still absolutely nothing!!! I swear time feels like it is going backwards :(

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Anyone from July have any AOR yet? July 25th and still absolutely nothing!!! I swear time feels like it is going backwards :(
Hello Lalalynzy. You should send an email to the section visa in Havana and explain them your concern..they should answer you for sure...

MrsGarciaRodriguez

Star Member
May 2, 2018
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2018
Med's Request
01-29-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
I am a July 31st applicant - and still nothing!

Although, I was able to get through to IRCC this morning and spoke to a very nice girl.

She basically said, yes she sees our application was received, and is still in the first step of approval, therefore no file number yet

She did mention that there was no notes about our app missing anything, and no notes about it needing to be returned

She also mentioned, that IF an application needed to be returned, it would have happened already

She then told me that if I havent heard anything by the first week of December (o_O!!!), to call back and inquire again

Trying VERY hard to be patient, and respectful of the waiting times.. i just hope that this delay in the first step, will not delay the rest of the process

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
I am a July 31st applicant - and still nothing!

Although, I was able to get through to IRCC this morning and spoke to a very nice girl.

She basically said, yes she sees our application was received, and is still in the first step of approval, therefore no file number yet

She did mention that there was no notes about our app missing anything, and no notes about it needing to be returned

She also mentioned, that IF an application needed to be returned, it would have happened already

She then told me that if I havent heard anything by the first week of December (o_O!!!), to call back and inquire again

Trying VERY hard to be patient, and respectful of the waiting times.. i just hope that this delay in the first step, will not delay the rest of the process

I feel your pain!!! I have a temporary file number and they guy I last spoke with told me he was sending a msg to the case processing center but still nothing!

A girl in one of the Facebook groups said she sent hers July 6th and just got her AOR1 October 26th and Sponsor approval October 28th... so hopefully we will be soon!!!

Hang in there!!!

Katz23

Oct 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
Hey Guys!!
Any News from Havana???
My app was received June 6, 2018
Aor 1 July 18, 2018
Sept 26, 2018 Missing document on the application
Received Oct 10, 2018 Silence from that point Still not SA approval or AOR 2
Really worried now as we are at the 5 month mark :(:(
People that submitted after me already had medical exam
My app is being processed in Mississauga at the moment as it was sent there!
Anyone else with this slow process???:eek:

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
Hey Guys!!
Any News from Havana???
My app was received June 6, 2018
Aor 1 July 18, 2018
Sept 26, 2018 Missing document on the application
Received Oct 10, 2018 Silence from that point Still not SA approval or AOR 2
Really worried now as we are at the 5 month mark :(:(
People that submitted after me already had medical exam
My app is being processed in Mississauga at the moment as it was sent there!
Anyone else with this slow process???:eek:
Yup slow like molasses!
I also sent mine to mississauga. They received it July 25th. They confirmed to me that they would process out of mississauga (thank goodness)... it has been 15 weeks today. When I called this week, the guy told me they are really behind but that no news is good news at this point because it means they are most likely not missing anything. I know of someone who got her AOR and approval of sponsorship end of October. It was 16 weeks for her from time of receipt. Sooooo I am really hoping to get mine by next week!
Hang in there and keep us posted!!! The important thing is the process is started (or at least that's what people keep telling me) I have also probably eaten my weight in Halloween chocolate this week from stress alone