+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havana, Cuba

Victor Manuel

May 8, 2018
Did anyone had to fill Schedule A – Background Declaration (imm5669e)? What did you say in Membership of association with organizations? CDR, FEU, CTC, etc? Did you translated the names into English?

May 3, 2018
Did anyone had to fill Schedule A – Background Declaration (imm5669e)? What did you say in Membership of association with organizations? CDR, FEU, CTC, etc? Did you translated the names into English?
I received AOR1 last month and here is how I put the three organizations:
-Comités de Defensa de la Revolución (Committees for the Defense of the Revolution)
-Unión de Jóvenes Comunistas de Cuba (Young Communist League of Cuba)
-Central de Trabajadores de Cuba (Workers Central Union of Cuba)

Reactions: Victor Manuel

Victor Manuel

May 8, 2018
I received AOR1 last month and here is how I put the three organizations:
-Comités de Defensa de la Revolución (Committees for the Defense of the Revolution)
-Unión de Jóvenes Comunistas de Cuba (Young Communist League of Cuba)
-Central de Trabajadores de Cuba (Workers Central Union of Cuba)
How did you manage to write all that in there? I only have room to write Revolution Guard Committee/Workers Central Union /University Federation, using 3 of the 5 available spaces, did you use more than one space per organization? I see you ordered the organizations by the date in which you entered them, I'll do the same. Didn't you add FEU, FEEM, OPJM?

May 3, 2018
How did you manage to write all that in there? I only have room to write Revolution Guard Committee/Workers Central Union /University Federation, using 3 of the 5 available spaces, did you use more than one space per organization? I see you ordered the organizations by the date in which you entered them, I'll do the same. Didn't you add FEU, FEEM, OPJM?
Hum.... are you using adobe acrobat reader to open the document? Because when I type in the form, I can get two lines in the Name of Organization space...

My husband didn't tell me anything about FEU, FEEM, OPJM and I honestly don't know what they are. I hope that won't be a problem. Ugh. But if your spouse is/was a member, it's better to add them of course.

Reactions: Victor Manuel

Victor Manuel

May 8, 2018
Hum.... are you using adobe acrobat reader to open the document? Because when I type in the form, I can get two lines in the Name of Organization space...

My husband didn't tell me anything about FEU, FEEM, OPJM and I honestly don't know what they are. I hope that won't be a problem. Ugh. But if your spouse is/was a member, it's better to add them of course.
Thank you very much for your help! I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 and this is the document I'm trying to edit: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf. I can only type a single line per Name of Organization space. Are you talking about this very same document? What version of acrobat reader are you using?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Thank you very much for your help! I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 and this is the document I'm trying to edit: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf. I can only type a single line per Name of Organization space. Are you talking about this very same document? What version of acrobat reader are you using?
you can always add an additional piece of paper behind that page and list the information -- make a note on that page. we did this with a sticky note to bring it to their attention that there were additional details on another page

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
For anyone who has NOT yet sent in your application .. I just noticed that there a couple of updated forms as of June 2018..

AND the mailing address has changed from Mississauga , to an address in Nova Scotia . New mailing address for both regular mail and courier shipments

Does anyone know why this changed?

Good luck and good vibes to everyone!
HELP!!! I sent my package July 26th and it was signed for in Missisauga by Fedex Tracking July 25th (3 weeks ago) I had filled all my papers and had my husband sign them when I was there in May... I was just waiting on my translations. I noticed the changes to biometrics, but I did not see an new checklist or general application form at that time :( What should I do?!!!!

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
So I called IRCC... There's nothing I can do but wait :(

For anyone interested, they are currently processing packages that were received on June 19th.

Since mine was received July 27th, I have to wait another 5 weeks to call... but until they are on that date, we won't know if they will send my pkg back or not since I sent it in July and the forms were updated in June.

As for the address, he said it is his understanding that they will forward it to the correct location. And that there is a grace period for the forms... LOVELY... just what I need... more stress :( I have been working on the forms FOREVER! I had them all filled in and then had to start over while we were waiting for the Minrex copy of our marriage certificate because they updated the forms in February. I must have checked my package at least 4000 times... my eyes were pretty much bleeding by the end... I was even sure I looked at the website to ensure I had the most up to date forms... Anyone know when the posted the new ones? Anyways... besides the point now... we have waited this long, what is an extra few more months :( ufff

Cancuba

Jul 17, 2018
Cuba
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hello, I'm sponsoring my Husband of 5 yrs from Cuba. We sent our application in July. Still waiting of course. But I have a question about the police cert. Did anyone not get it minrex? He got his police certificate - it took 6 weeks but he only paid 55cuc and the lady at the office said Canada doesn't need the extra stamps but now reading through the comments I'm getting concerned. Anyone with experience with this? Maybe we should start another one with the stamps just in case??

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
Hello, I'm sponsoring my Husband of 5 yrs from Cuba. We sent our application in July. Still waiting of course. But I have a question about the police cert. Did anyone not get it minrex? He got his police certificate - it took 6 weeks but he only paid 55cuc and the lady at the office said Canada doesn't need the extra stamps but now reading through the comments I'm getting concerned. Anyone with experience with this? Maybe we should start another one with the stamps just in case??
I just looked at ours, and my husbands has the minrex stamp on the back...

Cancuba

Jul 17, 2018
Cuba
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nova scotia
So I called IRCC... There's nothing I can do but wait :(

For anyone interested, they are currently processing packages that were received on June 19th.

Since mine was received July 27th, I have to wait another 5 weeks to call... but until they are on that date, we won't know if they will send my pkg back or not since I sent it in July and the forms were updated in June.

As for the address, he said it is his understanding that they will forward it to the correct location. And that there is a grace period for the forms... LOVELY... just what I need... more stress :( I have been working on the forms FOREVER! I had them all filled in and then had to start over while we were waiting for the Minrex copy of our marriage certificate because they updated the forms in February. I must have checked my package at least 4000 times... my eyes were pretty much bleeding by the end... I was even sure I looked at the website to ensure I had the most up to date forms... Anyone know when the posted the new ones? Anyways... besides the point now... we have waited this long, what is an extra few more months :( ufff
I'm sure we all know how you feel!! Its such a crazy process. The form was updated in June to my knowledge and I believe they give a couple months grace to use them. Think positive it will be over soon. Hard part is getting them in. :)

Lalalynzy

Aug 14, 2018
I'm sure we all know how you feel!! Its such a crazy process. The form was updated in June to my knowledge and I believe they give a couple months grace to use them. Think positive it will be over soon. Hard part is getting them in. :)
Thank you!!! Yes the forms were so daunting!!! And now the waiting game... patience is not my strongest quality hahaha! I am going to stay positive since there's nothing I can do right now anyways! I will instead just count the days to seeing my hubby again... 17 days!!!

Victor Manuel

May 8, 2018
you can always add an additional piece of paper behind that page and list the information -- make a note on that page. we did this with a sticky note to bring it to their attention that there were additional details on another page
Did you write directly on the back of that page or you added an additional page with extra information? Is there any template to do this or can I just write a word document and print it? Thank you very much for your help