+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havana, Cuba

Esar

Apr 26, 2018
Well thank you very much for this info! Did you have to translate these photocopies at ESTI?
for the sponsorship application document requirements i got the cuban birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate & I forget what else translated and certified in toronto for about $35 canadian dollars each. done very quick and by email. all accepted.

Reactions: Victor Manuel

Victor Manuel

May 8, 2018
for the sponsorship application document requirements i got the cuban birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate & I forget what else translated and certified in toronto for about $35 canadian dollars each. done very quick and by email. all accepted.
Thank you very much for this information and for your quick help. Did you submit your documents in electronic format? If you submitted them by paper.. did they returned them to you after they made the decision? Were yo also applying for permanent residence? Any clue how can this be done from Cuba?

Esar

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you very much for this information and for your quick help. Did you submit your documents in electronic format? If you submitted them by paper.. did they returned them to you after they made the decision? Were yo also applying for permanent residence? Any clue how can this be done from Cuba?
you will have to go to the website, all the rules are there. I don't know how to do it from Cuba. some documents are submitted through their online system. All first documents we mailed in. I hear you can take some documents to the embassy but I'm not sure on that one. Sorry I can't be of more help