+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone done with ECA of Himalayan University itanagar from anyone of these WES , IQAS or ICAS ?

Abhineet

Jun 12, 2018
I am also looking for the same answer. Anyone here with some sort of previous experience with this University?

divyashukla7

Jul 5, 2018
Dear All,

I was doing IQAS for my spouse. But in his Education documents his name is Vyshakh M and in passport it is Vyshakh Mohanan. Kindly suggest what can be done to clear this issue. If we have to submit an affidavit, do you have any format of this? If yes kindly share it to my email ID divyashukla7@gmail.com

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Wes has positively evaluated my Himalayan university degree. So the answer is yes.
Hello Amit

Congrats on your ECA. Can you please share the details of the WES report?
Also, share the timeline and the way to gather the transcripts if possible.

Amitsingh86

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you Pritam,

Wes timeline
06/02/2018 - application submitted
06/08/2018 - documents received by Wes
06/20/2018 - application under review
07/10/2018 - application on hold due to incomplete transcripts by university
08/02/2018 - got new transcripts from university and sent again
09/04/2018 - evaluation completed

How to take transcripts from Himalayan university.
Initially when I requested for the transcripts they sent it in a sealed envelope as requested by Wes. So I had no option of looking what was inside the sealed envelope. It was Wes that informed me that the envelope only had 3rd year transcripts. When I contacted the university asking for clarification, they told me that this is the format that they make transcripts. Since Wes was not accepting this format I asked them what best could they do as transcripts in any university means 3 years separate sheets and not 1 sheet like this university. They told me that they can provide another transcript along with all 3 years degree certificate with registrar's signature in a sealed envelope. I had no option but to accept it and keep my fingers crossed. Thankfully, Wes accepted this format as all they wanted to know is the in-depth details that led to the marks mentioned on the 3rd year transcript.

So, my suggestion, please take to university or the study center and request the transcripts in the above mentioned format.

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you Pritam,

Wes timeline
06/02/2018 - application submitted
06/08/2018 - documents received by Wes
06/20/2018 - application under review
07/10/2018 - application on hold due to incomplete transcripts by university
08/02/2018 - got new transcripts from university and sent again
09/04/2018 - evaluation completed

How to take transcripts from Himalayan university.
Initially when I requested for the transcripts they sent it in a sealed envelope as requested by Wes. So I had no option of looking what was inside the sealed envelope. It was Wes that informed me that the envelope only had 3rd year transcripts. When I contacted the university asking for clarification, they told me that this is the format that they make transcripts. Since Wes was not accepting this format I asked them what best could they do as transcripts in any university means 3 years separate sheets and not 1 sheet like this university. They told me that they can provide another transcript along with all 3 years degree certificate with registrar's signature in a sealed envelope. I had no option but to accept it and keep my fingers crossed. Thankfully, Wes accepted this format as all they wanted to know is the in-depth details that led to the marks mentioned on the 3rd year transcript.

So, my suggestion, please take to university or the study center and request the transcripts in the above mentioned format.
Thanks for the inputs. Also, I Would like to know while submitting for ECA with WES what did you choose?
Himalayan University or Himalayan University-Distance Learning?

What course did you take, the mode and what was the WES outcome?

pritamjena

Jul 12, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Just saw a ECA report where in a person who pursued 2 Years MBA in Himalayan University, got it evaluated from WES, and the result of WES Canadian Equivalency for the same is '4 Years Bachelor Degree'.

Above is enough to claim points in Two or more degree/Diploma/Certificate option.
Normally you would have to fill in the evaluations while creating your profile and the tool would auto evaluate the scores.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Hello Amit

Congrats on your ECA. Can you please share the details of the WES report?
Also, share the timeline and the way to gather the transcripts if possible.
Hi Amit

I still dont believe, but if this is true by any chance could you please share your WES report to give us clarity on Himalayan University and save further investment.

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
i have sent my himalayan degree documents to WES last month. WES has sent it to university back for verification. I spoke Himalayan University's Delhi office, they said they have responded back to WES with verification details. Now i am waiting for the status to be changed from on hold to accepted.

Oct 12, 2018
i have sent my himalayan degree documents to WES last month. WES has sent it to university back for verification. I spoke Himalayan University's Delhi office, they said they have responded back to WES with verification details. Now i am waiting for the status to be changed from on hold to accepted.
Accepted does not mean denote approved.... after that you should receive WES result with "3/4 years education from recognized university".... you should get that in case WES recognizes the Himalayan University. lets see.

Radhika Gsw

Jul 16, 2018
Have you got any update on it?

pavanavs

Nov 23, 2018
Hi Jagjeet , Please update us the result of WES once you receive on Dec 3rd. Even I am planning to send my MBA - distance two year masters for WES evaluation and i am bit worried about the result