+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone done with ECA of Himalayan University itanagar from anyone of these WES , IQAS or ICAS ?

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Accepted does not mean denote approved.... after that you should receive WES result with "3/4 years education from recognized university".... you should get that in case WES recognizes the Himalayan University. lets see.
Himalayan University is a UGC approved university.

Karan1516

Nov 23, 2018
Hi Jagjeet

Yes as per UGC website, Himalayn university is recognized under 1956 act; however, UGC committee have not visited the campus for inspection.

Could you please update us once you get Credential Assessment report from WES.

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Jagjeet

Yes as per UGC website, Himalayn university is recognized under 1956 act; however, UGC committee have not visited the campus for inspection.

Could you please update us once you get Credential Assessment report from WES.
Hi, will update the same once i get the report.

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Guys..i have received the ECA report today..Himalayan University degree has been evaluated by WES positively and report shows it as Recognized Institution..

So dont worry and go for it..

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Accepted does not mean denote approved.... after that you should receive WES result with "3/4 years education from recognized university".... you should get that in case WES recognizes the Himalayan University. lets see.
Positively evaluated by WES as Recognized Institution...received the ECA report today....

Karan1516

Nov 23, 2018
Guys..i have received the ECA report today..Himalayan University degree has been evaluated by WES positively and report shows it as Recognized Institution..

So dont worry and go for it..
Hi Jagjeet

Thanks for sharing about WES report. Could you please share their report with us.
I have noticed that you have answered similar queries for different universities (Himalayan University and Shobhit university). You are graduated from which university?.

Your genuine response would help us to know whether to proceed or not

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Jagjeet

Thanks for sharing about WES report. Could you please share their report with us.
I have noticed that you have answered similar queries for different universities (Himalayan University and Shobhit university). You are graduated from which university?.

Your genuine response would help us to know whether to proceed or not
Got positive report for both..did Executive MBA from Himalayan and BA from Shobhit..both are recognized institution...

Reactions: Pankaj25
Nov 30, 2018
I have completed MBA (IT) from himalyan university 2 year program as distance education. I should go with WES for ECA or with IQAS.

I wanted to get this recognize as masters not PG diploma. Please guide and help.

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
WES is faster than IQAS. However, IQAS taking time between 3 to 4 months for reports generation.
And you never know whether they will recognize Himalayan University or not. WES did it without any hassel. Choice is yours.

Nov 30, 2018
Obvisioley I will go with WES only as they are taking less time but I heared that for distance learning IQAS only recognize as masters, WES less chances. WES might recognize as PG diploma only.

user1223

Nov 30, 2018
Hi
I have one doubt on transcripts...what is actual meaning of transcript - is it the consolidated memo given by university or is it individual mark sheets for each semester ?
I have the individual transcripts for each semester ...can I send it for WES ?

thanks