+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone done with ECA of Himalayan University itanagar from anyone of these WES , IQAS or ICAS ?

Bravo 421

Aug 24, 2021
Hello,

I want to know what is the procedure for Verification from Himalayan University.
IQAS asking me what is the method transmission? is it Email, Mailed or Digital verification?
Also how can i request university for verification as i am not in india?

how long does university takes for replying to Verification bodies?
please update me if possible.
Any updates on Wes (ECA)

razakhan.mr

Nov 12, 2022
Hello,

I want to know what is the procedure for Verification from Himalayan University.
IQAS asking me what is the method transmission? is it Email, Mailed or Digital verification?
Also how can i request university for verification as i am not in india?

how long does university takes for replying to Verification bodies?
please update me if possible.
You completed the verification?

razakhan.mr

Nov 12, 2022
Greetings!

I have completed my 2 years Master's Degree in Hospital Management from Himalayan University this year. I would like to know if this degree will consider as Master degree in WES equivalent tool or just PG DIPLOMA?

- To acquire more points from MHM degree, shall I go for IQAS evaluation instead of WES? (If so, do I have to do the evaluation for certificates till Bachelor's from WES & Masters's from IQAS separately?)

- The above question is in regard: I am not able to find my university (Himalayan University) in the WES evaluation tool but as per my university they can do WES certification (my only concern is to get the equivalent score of master’s degree from CANADA).

- Also, could not understand the format of University certification is it valid, if they send these documents from there end will it be okay?

Kindly suggest.