+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone done with ECA of Himalayan University itanagar from anyone of these WES , IQAS or ICAS ?

netquire

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hello Everyone, Please help!! Is MBA(distance Laerning - 2 years) by Himalayan University considered as Masters by WES?? Please Reply!!

Dec 16, 2018
Can anyone provide with the Himalayan university's Delhi office number, I will receive my certificates this month and I need to know can help me in getting the academic request form signed by the controller of examination.

Guys, please help me, I hail from Hyderabad, and I need to get my eca done.

arun051

May 12, 2019
Hello Everyone, Please help!! Is MBA(distance Laerning - 2 years) by Himalayan University considered as Masters by WES?? Please Reply!!
Yes it is considered but can I know process for applying Wes Because rules has changed from December 2018 that documents should directly should send by University in the name of student so that they can accept and evaluate our degree

arun051

May 12, 2019
just go ahead without any doubt. Get enrolled & complete the certification from Himalayan University. WES has recognized the institution & evaluates the degree positively.
Please tell me process for applying Wes because rules has changed documents should directly send by University

arun051

May 12, 2019
Hi, Guys, I have done MBA from Himalayan University, I am a resident of Hyderabad. Can anyone suggest how to apply for transcripts from this university and will they help me in sending the transcripts to wes from university post office, along with the signature on Academic request form?
it is accepted for distance education also?? for 3 years

Maxup

Jun 12, 2019
just go ahead without any doubt. Get enrolled & complete the certification from Himalayan University. WES has recognized the institution & evaluates the degree positively.
Plz confirm that Himalayan university will be evaluated at WES.

pavanavs

Nov 23, 2018
those who are looking for answer . distance mba from Himalayan uni ... WES evaluated positively but given as postgraduate diploma not masters

Maxup

Jun 12, 2019
those who are looking for answer . distance mba from Himalayan uni ... WES evaluated positively but given as postgraduate diploma not masters
What does that mean?? Why not MBA..post graduate diploma will not give as many points as masters

rohithkurup

Jul 12, 2019
Hi friends,
Which transcript service did you use to sent transcript from Himalayan University to WES. Thanks in advance.

Krupali_faldu

Jul 13, 2019
I have done my degree from Pacific university Udaipur. They did send my marksheets twice directly from university but WES rejected it saying it was not sent directly. Please help.