+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has anyone done with ECA of Himalayan University itanagar from anyone of these WES , IQAS or ICAS ?

pavanavs

Nov 23, 2018
Hi Jagjeet
thanks for the reply ..
but have you done class room or in correspondence, will there be diff in evaluation for my correspondence MBA course..?

lakshay95

Dec 5, 2018
Hi Jagjeet
thanks for the reply ..
but have you done class room or in correspondence, will there be diff in evaluation for my correspondence MBA course..?
WES has evaluated my Executive MBA from Himalayan University positively. This is a recognized institution.
WES has evaluated my Executive MBA from Himalayan University positively. This is a recognized institution.
Hi Jagjeet
How did you purse this degree was this regular or correspondance ?
Can u please guide, I would like to speak to you for the same. My mail Id is lakshayjain20@gmail.com.
It would be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

lakshay95

Dec 5, 2018
Hi Jagjeet
How did you purse this degree was this regular or correspondance ?
Can u please guide, I would like to speak to you for the same. My mail Id is lakshayjain20@gmail.com.
It would be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone has completed his/her MBA while being in Dubai? I'm not asking about distance learning. I am asking about the regular MBA.

Rijesh88

Jan 19, 2019
Wanted to k ow that I have done my graduation from vinayaka mission Sikkim University
And MBA from Himalayan University
I not sure that vinayaka Mission Sikkim University will pass the verification anyone havi any idea about this?

Jan 22, 2019
Any update on this Guys! I read all the conversation but didnt get any firm Answer.. Has anyone got his distance mba from Himalayan University recognized successfully from WES.?? Please help.

pavanavs

Nov 23, 2018
Wanted to k ow that I have done my graduation from vinayaka mission Sikkim University
And MBA from Himalayan University
I not sure that vinayaka Mission Sikkim University will pass the verification anyone havi any idea about this?
@Rijesh88 MBA is regular or correspondence, have u got transcripts from University ..?

Atash Damania

Feb 20, 2019
I need sealed transcript to be sent from university for my WES evaluation. I've tried getting in touch through email as well as on the phone. All of the efforts have been in vain. Kindly suggest an alternative.

Dec 16, 2018
Hi, Guys, I have done MBA from Himalayan University, I am a resident of Hyderabad. Can anyone suggest how to apply for transcripts from this university and will they help me in sending the transcripts to wes from university post office, along with the signature on Academic request form?