+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone applied for the january 2020 intake? particularly to the Langara college?

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
Hey! Has anyone applied to George Brown College or Seneca College yet? I sent my application on 19th of june for January 2020 intake and it’s been a month but still I haven’t got any reply. Send some help

chiar0n

Jul 8, 2019
Hey! Has anyone applied to George Brown College or Seneca College yet? I sent my application on 19th of june for January 2020 intake and it’s been a month but still I haven’t got any reply. Send some help
Hey, i applied for GBC on the 5th of March but i haven’t got any reply

Ashima arora

Jul 26, 2019
I am from India
I got overall 6.5 not less than 6 band in IELTS and I did my bachelor in science with 58.4%.
Am I eligible to apply in PGDM in business administration in Langara college.

chiar0n

Jul 8, 2019
Anyone here who got offer letter from george brown or Seneca January 2020 intake?
Nothing from george brown yet, i contact the admission office but i got as answer what looks like an automated response saying to allow 8 weeks after early July for processing. (to answer your previous question, i am applying from Hong Kong)

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
Nothing from george brown yet, i contact the admission office but i got as answer what looks like an automated response saying to allow 8 weeks after early July for processing. (to answer your previous question, i am applying from Hong Kong)
Yea bro I mailed them too and got this same reply smh

bijay14

Aug 1, 2019
I did apply for Postgraduate in web and mobile app design and development from February 21 and Finally, I got a reply from Langara college on July 10th and the message is "Waitlisted for career program".

Weirdo

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
I did apply for Postgraduate in web and mobile app design and development from February 21 and Finally, I got a reply from Langara college on July 10th and the message is "Waitlisted for career program".
For which intake?