+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone applied for the january 2020 intake? particularly to the Langara college?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
I haven't got any student ID either. I applied on 25 July for Financial Management in Jan 2020 but no replies from Langara yet.
So then Its been 23 days. Yes, Langara takes more time than other colleges. But you should have got atleast your student id and a mail from ieadmissions confirming the receipt of your application and documents. Also have you confirmed seat availability for Jan 2020 from Langara India? Given your program is a limited enrollment one, even if they give a minor clue of non availability of seats, take it seriously and immediately defer your application to next intake if you really want to go to Langara.

krishgoyal

Aug 12, 2019
So then Its been 23 days. Yes, Langara takes more time than other colleges. But you should have got atleast your student id and a mail from ieadmissions confirming the receipt of your application and documents. Also have you confirmed seat availability for Jan 2020 from Langara India? Given your program is a limited enrollment one, even if they give a minor clue of non availability of seats, take it seriously and immediately defer your application to next intake if you really want to go to Langara.
Yes before applying I confirmed from their India marketing officer about the seats available in 4 business courses. And I applied just two days after that in one of the 4 courses they told me about. And a few days ago I sent them a follow-up email asking about the status of my application and they were like, Student ID will take 10-12 more days and the offer arrival will take about 10-12 weeks.