+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone applied for the january 2020 intake? particularly to the Langara college?

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
Hey could anyone please help
I had applied to langara for jan 2020 intake i just got a reactivation for may 2020 and today my portal changed to admission offered but offer letter is yet not emailed
And on the portal they say to pay the commitment fee
So why is the offer letter not received yet?
And within how much days i hve to pay commitment fee because i have applied to kpu as well for jan intake and i have a pending decision in kpu should i wait or accept this
Please help

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
I had applied to langara for jan 2020 intake i just got a reactivation for may 2020 and today my portal changed to admission offered but offer letter is yet not emailed
And within how much days i hve to pay commitment fee because i have applied to kpu as well for jan intake and i have a pending decision in kpu should i wait or accept this
Please help
You will receive your offer letter by today or tomorrow at the max. They update the decision first on their portal and then send the offer letter within a day or two. Generally they give a period 10 working days to pay the fees. Its up to you if you want to accept this offer or wait for KPU.

Reactions: Saloni Talwar

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Please help
By the way, which program you have applied for in Langara?

Saloni Talwar

Aug 31, 2019
India
You will receive your offer letter by today or tomorrow at the max. They update the decision first on their portal and then send the offer letter within a day or two. Generally they give a period 10 working days to pay the fees. Its up to you if you want to accept this offer or wait for KPU.
Thnqq fr d info

Diana Arun

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
After gvng video interview how long it will take to receive offer ? Becz I reactivated my application for Jan 2020 . My all documentsnreviewd ND completed early for sep intake . Bt I didn't get offer yet ? Any possibility?

krishgoyal

Aug 12, 2019
Hi guys, coming to Langara for an undergraduate Diploma in Financial Management for Jan 2020. Filed my visa application a few days ago, and would appreciate if someone going for the same program or college, wishes to connect.

Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys, coming to Langara for an undergraduate Diploma in Financial Management for Jan 2020. Filed my visa application a few days ago, and would appreciate if someone going for the same program or college, wishes to connect.
Diploma in business management for jan 2020