has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liketlove said:
-------
Now I have a bachelor degree in electronics and communications and worked in computer networks ( different from my area of study) will the points of AOT be accounted or not ?
It will make a big difference for me
In my opinion it will be at least 1 year work experience relevant to your field of study. Since you have it you will be given points accordingly.

dream-catcher

Aug 23, 2015
Plz review below site for completion / review of your application..

http://elblog.artim.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_AN.pdf

Regards & Best of Luck...

ethereal

Jan 24, 2016
jairichi said:
Hi Gurdeep,
Mention everything for which you have documents to support your application. Quebec will contact you if they need any clarification. Good luck.
Hello Jai,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply - your assistance is very useful for all of us and we all really appreciate your knowledge and assistance!

I'll go with your advice and will keep all the details as they are now.

One more question though, before I finally hit submit to present the application. I know that we will be given 30 days to submit fee after the application is submitted successfully. However, do we get explicit request from ministry to pay the fee after they received the application or it is all up to us to pay the fee asap after the application has been submitted?

Another doubt is, is there any chance that we end up paying fee even if the application could not be submitted successfully and we don't end up being among the lucky 2800? I simply want to save myself from a risk of wasting money. Please reply.

Thanks in advance!

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Dear Friends,

need your help in My Q project application.Renseignements sur l'identité section , i have completed all fields, now on submitting or registering the color changes to red and it gives error with the message "Section Renseignements sur l'identité (my name) : Votre DCS ne peut pas être soumise car une sanction administrative est toujours en vigueur."

can any one help, where I am doing wrong.

Feb 11, 2016
mpjaved said:
Dear Friends,

need your help in My Q project application.Renseignements sur l'identité section , i have completed all fields, now on submitting or registering the color changes to red and it gives error with the message "Section Renseignements sur l'identité (my name) : Votre DCS ne peut pas être soumise car une sanction administrative est toujours en vigueur."

can any one help, where I am doing wrong.
Even I have the same doubt of concern. Did you get any answer for this? Anyone please help.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
ethereal said:
Hello Jai,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply - your assistance is very useful for all of us and we all really appreciate your knowledge and assistance!

I'll go with your advice and will keep all the details as they are now.

One more question though, before I finally hit submit to present the application. I know that we will be given 30 days to submit fee after the application is submitted successfully. However, do we get explicit request from ministry to pay the fee after they received the application or it is all up to us to pay the fee asap after the application has been submitted?

Another doubt is, is there any chance that we end up paying fee even if the application could not be submitted successfully and we don't end up being among the lucky 2800? I simply want to save myself from a risk of wasting money. Please reply.

Thanks in advance!
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/

Once the application is submitted, a confirmation message will appear on the screen. The first 2800 applications received will be processed, as indicated on the page Immigration rules and procedures. Candidates whose applications are included in this number will receive a message asking them to pay the required fees, online or by mail, within 30 days. The application intake period will end on March 31,2016

Only first 2800 applicants will be asked to pay fees within 30 days. So if you are not in first 2800 , you do not need to pay fees.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi seniors,
i need your help, can you guys tell me can i create my mon Projet account and submit application after the application intake period that will end on March 31,2016.

I want to apply Quebec Immigration as i have the required scored needed to qualify.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Hi seniors,
i need your help, can you guys tell me can i create my mon Projet account and submit application after the application intake period that will end on March 31,2016.

I want to apply Quebec Immigration as i have the required scored needed to qualify.
I believe on 18th Feb 2016 you can create a new account.

teewhy709

May 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello Guys.

I have a Bachelors Degree which is completely different from my work experience. But this Bachelors degree gives me points for Area of Training. However, since my experience is not related, I mentioned that I have 0 experience in the Area of Training while filling the CSQ Qualification tool and was still advised to apply.

Do I have a chance?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teewhy709 said:
Hello Guys.

I have a Bachelors Degree which is completely different from my work experience. But this Bachelors degree gives me points for Area of Training. However, since my experience is not related, I mentioned that I have 0 experience in the Area of Training while filling the CSQ Qualification tool and was still advised to apply.

Do I have a chance?
If you have 0 points in experience probably you do not have a chance but i do not know all your profile

fholland1

Jul 24, 2016
I need help about my project quebec. I cannot prove the language skills they are asking because i did not take those exams for french and english. I have an associate degree in science and a bachelor degree in finance. I am a native french speaker have a French diploma( BAc or GED) and i actually live in US.

Am i going to be hurt if i put online that i cannot prove my english and french proficiency. I just have my actual diplomas to prove that.