+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

liketlove

Apr 22, 2014
Dears
I want to calculate my points and make sure that the points of area of training will be taken into account

I have graduated from Faculty of engineering 2006
Major Electronics and communications Engineering

Work Experience 6 years in Computer Netowrks(Network and Systems Administrator)-(NOC 2281)-(from 2007 till 2013)
2 years in Electronics and communications(Computer communications technician )-(NOC 2241)-(2013 till 2016)
English: L 5.5 R5.5 S7 W7
French :none
Married
spouse Age:27
Education:Bachelor Degree in Commerce
English:none
French:none
Chlidren :3
Financial Ability:Yes
---------------------------

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liketlove said:
Dears
I want to calculate my points and make sure that the points of area of training will be taken into account

I have graduated from Faculty of engineering 2006
Major Electronics and communications Engineering

Work Experience 6 years in Computer Netowrks(Network and Systems Administrator)-(NOC 2281)-(from 2007 till 2013)
2 years in Electronics and communications(Computer communications technician )-(NOC 2241)-(2013 till 2016)
English: L 5.5 R5.5 S7 W7
French :none
Married
spouse Age:27
Education:Bachelor Degree in Commerce
English:none
French:none
Chlidren :3
Financial Ability:Yes
---------------------------
Tell us how many points you score against each section? We can check it accordingly.

liketlove

Apr 22, 2014
for me
Education =10
Age=16
English=4
French=0
Experience=8
Financial ability=1
Children=8
Area of Training=?????????

my spouse
Age=3
Education=3
Experience=?????
English=0
French=0

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liketlove said:
for me
Education =10
Age=16
English=4
French=0
Experience=8
Financial ability=1
Children=8
Area of Training=?????????

my spouse
Age=3
Education=3
Experience=?????
English=0
French=0
Relax even if you get 4 points for AOT you are through. In my opinion you qualify for AOT Section A (16 points). This is just my opinion.

liketlove

Apr 22, 2014
based on your calculations how many points i can get out from 57 for married applicant?????
and thanks in advance for your help.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liketlove said:
based on your calculations how many points i can get out from 57 for married applicant?????
and thanks in advance for your help.
You get 53 points for sure. With AOT even if you get 4 points you meet the points requirement. I believe you are eligible for 16 points in AOT section.

Hossen BD

Jan 11, 2016
What is AOT,
Please clear me,
Is this work experience or major in education???
Does CSQ needs work experience in similar educational field???

Please reply.

Thnx in Advance.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
jairichi said:
You get 53 points for sure. With AOT even if you get 4 points you meet the points requirement. I believe you are eligible for 16 points in AOT section.
With Bachelors in Electronics and Communications , he will get 12 points for AOT.

liketlove

Apr 22, 2014
APPNOV2014NY said:
With Bachelors in Electronics and Communications , he will get 12 points for AOT.
-----------
Should I have an experience in electronics and communications to have these 12 points or it doesn't matter ???

ethereal

Jan 24, 2016
Dear jairichi,

This is urgent so kindly reply the moment you see it.

Is my correspondence study equally honored and if I have work experience during my correspondence study will that calculate or I will be interrogated about how come I could study full time while working?

I have done all my Bachelors/Master degrees through distance education from PTU namely BScIT, MScIT, & MCA. While my 1 year diplomas (DOEACC O Level & A Level) are regular. I am getting maximum points for experience even if I calculate my work experience after completing my Master degree. However, I also have some work experience during and before my Master degree of about 2 years. So, I do I need to mention that as well? Will it create any problem for me or I should simply delete it from there? Kindly reply asap.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thanks & regards,
Gurdeep

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ethereal said:
Dear jairichi,

This is urgent so kindly reply the moment you see it.

Is my correspondence study equally honored and if I have work experience during my correspondence study will that calculate or I will be interrogated about how come I could study full time while working?

I have done all my Bachelors/Master degrees through distance education from PTU namely BScIT, MScIT, & MCA. While my 1 year diplomas (DOEACC O Level & A Level) are regular. I am getting maximum points for experience even if I calculate my work experience after completing my Master degree. However, I also have some work experience during and before my Master degree of about 2 years. So, I do I need to mention that as well? Will it create any problem for me or I should simply delete it from there? Kindly reply asap.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Thanks & regards,
Gurdeep
Hi Gurdeep,
Mention everything for which you have documents to support your application. Quebec will contact you if they need any clarification. Good luck.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hossen BD said:
What is AOT,
Please clear me,
Is this work experience or major in education???
Does CSQ needs work experience in similar educational field???

Please reply.

Thnx in Advance.
In order to accumulate points for the training factor under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, the applicant must have earned a diploma or degree in areas that meet Quebec labour market requirements.

The applicant must have worked for at least one year out of the five years in a field directly related to the diploma, degree or certificate obtained, unless the diploma, degree or certificate was obtained in the five years prior to applying for Quebec immigration.

Applicants with backgrounds in some of the areas of training may receive priority processing.

Read more at http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-training.html#m05pO2cAFI2qWkQ2.99
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-training.html

liketlove

Apr 22, 2014
jairichi said:
In order to accumulate points for the training factor under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, the applicant must have earned a diploma or degree in areas that meet Quebec labour market requirements.

The applicant must have worked for at least one year out of the five years in a field directly related to the diploma, degree or certificate obtained, unless the diploma, degree or certificate was obtained in the five years prior to applying for Quebec immigration.

Applicants with backgrounds in some of the areas of training may receive priority processing.

Read more at http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-training.html#m05pO2cAFI2qWkQ2.99
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-training.html
-------
Now I have a bachelor degree in electronics and communications and worked in computer networks ( different from my area of study) will the points of AOT be accounted or not ?
It will make a big difference for me