+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Many people have registered so far but has any one able to complete the application. I just got opportunity to login once but system was jammed and could not proceed further and has to close the browser.

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Yes I have fully completed my application - it did take a lot of patience, refreshing and saving things a lot.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
m585 said:
Yes I have fully completed my application - it did take a lot of patience, refreshing and saving things a lot.
Hi thanks for your response, what you mean by saving things a lot, how fast internet you have and which country you belong to. thanks for your input. wish you good luck.

aadil121212

Jan 6, 2016
m585 said:
hello

can you please help me in activating the profile??
I have registered but activation is troubling me
I will send you a link please activate it for me
THANKYOU

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
I mean when you save the sections of the application form - I'd sometimes have to click it multiple times before the data would actually be retained.

I do have a relatively fast internet connection - around 150 MBps. I'm based in the UK, good luck to you too!

aadil121212

Jan 6, 2016
m585 said:
I mean when you save the sections of the application form - I'd sometimes have to click it multiple times before the data would actually be retained.

I do have a relatively fast internet connection - around 150 MBps. I'm based in the UK, good luck to you too!
hello

can you please help me in activating the profile??
I have registered but activation is troubling me
I will send you a link please activate it for me
THANKYOU

aadil121212

Jan 6, 2016
m585 said:

I have PMed you! did you get it ?? confirm please......

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
m585 said:

Thanks @m585 for your guidance. Stay blessed.

aadil121212

Jan 6, 2016
m585 said:

Thankyou for helping me
:)

ssabbagh

Jan 7, 2016
m585 said:

This is very nice I am working only on 2Mbps

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I am from India. Mon Project link has been unaccessible since 05th Jan to many of our folks here. don't understand why they launched this online tool and troubling everyone. Do we have any cap for registration?

ssabbagh

Jan 7, 2016
ssabbagh said:
This is very nice I am working only on 2Mbps
Could you help me and make a registration for me with a user name and a password
user name : ssabbagh_73

for the password, make any one and send it to me