+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarzoo said:
Many people have registered so far but has any one able to complete the application. I just got opportunity to login once but system was jammed and could not proceed further and has to close the browser.
Dear all,
Can anyone help me please?
I have 2 degrees. 1. Bachelor of Computer Science 2. Bachelor of Business Administration. If I apply on the basis of Computer Science will I get score for my Area of training? I do not have relevant IT experience. I have Business Management related 10 years work experience. So If I apply on the basis of Computer Science will I get 16 score for Area of training for computer science and 8 score for separately for business management related work experience?

Secondly my wife's degree is in Commerce area. It includes accounting and finance. But on the area of training on Quebec website it only says Bachelor of Accounting & Accounting Science & Bachelor of Banking and Finance. Will she score points for that area of training as it is very similar?
Thank you.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarzoo said:
Many people have registered so far but has any one able to complete the application. I just got opportunity to login once but system was jammed and could not proceed further and has to close the browser.
Hello All,
Can you please confirm that if I do not enter any IELTS result in Mon Project at time of submission, can I add the IELTS result later after submission ? My IELTS result will come in September 2016. Current IELTS has expired.
Thank you.

Mithu124

Jul 31, 2016
Quebec application eligibility through Mon Project

Hi Friends,
Need some help form the experts in this forum related to Quebec eligibility,, I have few clarifications from my elders in this group:
Q1- i did an eligibility check from Quebec online tool and it shows i am eligible to apply, how authentic this tool is? Any comments?
Q-2- Based on mine and my spouse details below, which profile you think is more eligible to be primary applicant?
My background:
- B.SC in Mechanical engineering
- Age 37
- 2 kids below 12 years
- IELTS 6.5+ (all bands )
- 11 years experiences in Telecom sector ( none in Mechanical sector ) ongoing
Spouse
- B.SC and M.SC in Biological Science ( Botany )
- 6.5 years experiences ( 2006 to 2012 ) in Biology sector
- Not working 2013 till now
- Post masters Diploma in Microbiology - 1 Year ( 2013 to 2014 )
- IELTS 6 ( all bands )

Advance thanks to all for your help.

rohit786

Dec 18, 2015
Quebec application eligibility through Mon Project

HELLO TO ALL
I AM NEW HERE
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IN WHICH LANGUAGE THE INFORMATION TO BE FILLED IN MON PROJECT
' IN ENGLISH OR IN FRENCH'

PLS REPLY AND GUIDE

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear All...Plz Plz guide...Clock is ticking!!!

I need clarification regarding updating dependent details in the online application for MON PROJECT. I don't have the passports for my two new born sons. While filling the form there is a field for passport number and that field is mandatory to be filled. What can I do? Since the time is short, and I won't be getting the passports before 15th August even if I apply now? Please help!!

Thanks...

Mithu124

Jul 31, 2016
Hello aspiringme,

I am replying based on my few weeks experiences in the Mon Project and so far i had gone through their FAQ..
looks like you have to apply first without your two sons as the passport fields are mandatory .:(

I can understand that it will have some impact on your points but if you can get the CSQ, obviously you will be able to add in later stage.

Reg,

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Hi Folks,

Please reply for this query.

My Wife has Masters in Computer Science and Engineering, her bachelor's (or UnderGraduate) degree is in Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology.

For UG degree, i think i can select Computer Engineering (Bach). as Area of Training. But i have a doubt that for Masters in Comp.Sci there is no Area of Training mentioned in the list.

Should we select the same Computer Engineering (Bach). for Masters Degree also???

Kindly reply please.

Thanks

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
@@@aspiringme
Hi,
You can get passports for your sons, in passport office in TatKal Mode. Its pretty quick, the passports are dispatched on the same day.
I just recently got my spouse name endorsed in passport and got it the next day through tatkal mode.

But remember these points:

1) If either you or your spouse have passport with your spouse name endorsed in it, then you can directly apply for your new-born sons (minor passport form new borns - valid for 5 years)
Documents Required : you or your spouse passport (which has spouse name endorsed/added in the passport)
Birth Certificate of Your new born sons (with their name and both parents name clearly mentioned in it
For minor applicants , no police verification required (unless u have different address other than your/your spouse address mentioned in your children birth certificate)

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
3) Take print out of the Appointment Receipt and application form for both kids and passport size photos and documents mentioned above.
It will be just an hour process at passport office, its tough to manage new borns at their office though :(
Note: Some locations or passport offices doesnot require appointment to be scheduled online (though u may have to fill application form online and generate Application Reference Number) , please check with the passport customer care.
Hope this is helpful
Contact passport customer care : 1800-258-1800

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
2) Create an account in passport india website and create two applications online for new borns, u can take a print out of the application receipt and application form both.
Take passport photo of children at a photo studio they will do it (for children under 4 years , passport office doesnot take photos)

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Hi Folks,

Please reply for this query.

My Wife has Masters in Computer Science and Engineering, her bachelor's (or UnderGraduate) degree is in Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology.

For UG degree, i think i can select Computer Engineering (Bach). as Area of Training. But i have a doubt that for Masters in Comp.Sci there is no Area of Training mentioned in the list.

Should we select the same Computer Engineering (Bach). for Masters Degree also???

Kindly reply please.

Thanks

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
zaksam777 said:
Hello All,
Can you please confirm that if I do not enter any IELTS result in Mon Project at time of submission, can I add the IELTS result later after submission ? My IELTS result will come in September 2016. Current IELTS has expired.
Thank you.
That's ok. For as long as you will update your language exam results later on

Vtal_g

May 15, 2016
can any one help me on this pls...

cam I know if we need ECA for my MBA (distance) from SMU. I have done ECA for my BCA bangalore Uni

THanks a lot

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello All,

I have some generic questions.

I have done my Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication, But i work as a Computer Network Engineer.
so can i consider my AOT as section A-16 points as i have experience or i still have to consider Section B: 12 points.
Besides, i have done Ontario's Advance diploma in Computer Networking (2years). After my bachelors. So can i consider this under:
(Postsecondary school technical diploma attesting to 1 or 2 years of full-time studies in addition to an 'Area of Training' worth 12 or 16 point)-10points. if i consider this diploma will i get AOT points under Section A - 16 points.

I am really confuse, if i get AOT 16 only then i can make upto 49 points.

Thanks for the help in advance, and best of luck to all.