+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
jairichi said:
1. If you are going to bring your kids with you the answer is YES.
2. NO.
3. If you choose NO for 2nd question then this gets greyed out.
Thanks jairichi for your reply.

But i am confused they said " He is the child accompanied by his two legal parents? " Here they mentioned legal parents, does it mean two parents are taking care of a adopted child as per legal ground?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shooterspalace said:
Thanks jairichi for your reply.

But i am confused they said " He is the child accompanied by his two legal parents? " Here they mentioned legal parents, does it mean two parents are taking care of a adopted child as per legal ground?
The woman who gives birth to the child will be the child’s legal mother.
The Genetic/Biological father will usually be considered the legal father.
Hope it is clear now.
It is also called natural parents.

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
jairichi said:
The woman who gives birth to the child will be the child’s legal mother.
The Genetic/Biological father will usually be considered the legal father.
Hope it is clear now.
Ok. Thanks.

When I click 1st question " Yes" the 3rd question gets disable. If I choose " No" the then a message prompts on the screen as Warning. It says - " In the absence of legal proof of full custody the child will accompany you in your immigration plan. "

If I press Ok then 3rd question gets Enable.

What it means then?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shooterspalace said:
Ok. Thanks.

When I click 1st question " Yes" the 3rd question gets disable. If I choose " No" the then a message prompts on the screen as Warning. It says - " In the absence of legal proof of full custody the child will accompany you in your immigration plan. "

If I press Ok then 3rd question gets Enable.

What it means then?
If you mention that you are not the legal parents of the child then the 3rd question is whether you have the document to prove that you have the authorization to let the child immigrate with you. All the question and responses are interconnected.

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
jairichi said:
If you mention that you are not the legal parents of the child then the 3rd question is whether you have the document to prove that you have the authorization to let the child immigrate with you. All the question and responses are interconnected.
Thanks a lot jairichi :) for your nice explanation.

hughp

Feb 11, 2016
Anyone knows if is mandatory to register the info of the secondary school or just universitary title its enough? thanks in advance

ashraflakho

Aug 15, 2012
Can anyone please let me know when I reach at diploma section on MOn Project the country of UK drop down list is not showing.
In this case what should I do?
Response would be appreciated.

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
ashraflakho said:
Can anyone please let me know when I reach at diploma section on MOn Project the country of UK drop down list is not showing.
In this case what should I do?
Response would be appreciated.
You need to select ROYAUME-UNI from the list, it's the French translation of UK.

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi guys,
While initially applying for CSQ, did you provide information of your secondary and higher secondary level education other than bachelors?
Those who provided, did the Quebec authority verifies those secondary and higher secondary certificates from board?
Please response. Thanks in advance!

Jan 9, 2016
Hi
I applied previously for quebec skilled worker but my file was returned back due to mistake in filling out the forms. Now should I fill in the reference number in this application or leave it blank. .I am not sure

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooolideal said:
Dear M585, please let me know from where r u? and when u filled ur data? r u able to access many time as u can?
Most of them are able to access online with their first try.

gvallepu

Jan 7, 2016
Hey FlightXM, I was told to fill in Candidate number for "Numero du test" by attorney of a immigration consultant

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
gvallepu said:
Hey FlightXM, I was told to fill in Candidate number for "Numero du test" by attorney of a immigration consultant
did you provide information of your secondary and higher secondary level education other than bachelors?
Those who provided, did the Quebec authority verifies those secondary and higher secondary certificates from board?