+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

cloyotas

Jan 29, 2016
marymichs13 said:
Yes, you should also iclude your high school diploma, college diploma first then next is your high school diploma, just like in the paper-form csq application. :)
Before completing my application form, I do have some questions.
DIPLOMA
1.) What should be entered in the “Studies Start Date”? My transcript only shows the Date of Admission in my school which was on April (exact date is displayed in transcript). The actual start date was on June which I cannot remember the exact date anymore. I have no problem with the date which I obtained my diploma as my transcript displays the graduation date.
2.) For my High School diploma, I chose “SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA”. Would that be okay? If yes, I selected “Aucun Domaine” (No Field) in the “Field of Training” as this is the only value that is already available. Would this be fine as well?
3.) For the diploma of my spouse, she went to 2 schools to complete her diploma. She was not able to finish her first course in her first school, so she transferred to another school wherein she took a new course (which is the diploma she has already obtained) and the subjects in her first school were credited by her second school.
Question 1: What should be entered in “Studies Start Date”? Should this be the date of admission from her first school?
Question 2: Should the second school where she completed her diploma be entered as well in the form?
PROFESSION
4.) My profession belongs to NOC 2173. Is it correct to select "Engineer" as the profession or trade?
SUBMISSION
5.) Is it correct that we should not submit yet our application and we should wait until February 16? Or we can now click the “SOUMETTRE” button? I did not try to click it yet as I am afraid on what’s going to happen if I click the button before February 16.
I would so much appreciate your help on my inquiries. Thanks to all in advance.

:) :)

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cloyotas said:
Before completing my application form, I do have some questions.
DIPLOMA
1.) What should be entered in the “Studies Start Date”? My transcript only shows the Date of Admission in my school which was on April (exact date is displayed in transcript). The actual start date was on June which I cannot remember the exact date anymore. I have no problem with the date which I obtained my diploma as my transcript displays the graduation date.
2.) For my High School diploma, I chose “SECONDARY SCHOOL DIPLOMA”. Would that be okay? If yes, I selected “Aucun Domaine” (No Field) in the “Field of Training” as this is the only value that is already available. Would this be fine as well?
3.) For the diploma of my spouse, she went to 2 schools to complete her diploma. She was not able to finish her first course in her first school, so she transferred to another school wherein she took a new course (which is the diploma she has already obtained) and the subjects in her first school were credited by her second school.
Question 1: What should be entered in “Studies Start Date”? Should this be the date of admission from her first school?
Question 2: Should the second school where she completed her diploma be entered as well in the form?
PROFESSION
4.) My profession belongs to NOC 2173. Is it correct to select "Engineer" as the profession or trade?
SUBMISSION
5.) Is it correct that we should not submit yet our application and we should wait until February 16? Or we can now click the “SOUMETTRE” button? I did not try to click it yet as I am afraid on what’s going to happen if I click the button before February 16.
I would so much appreciate your help on my inquiries. Thanks to all in advance.

:) :)
1. Give the first working day of the month.
2. Yes. You can choose Tous les domains or type if not there to choose.
3. 1. Yes.
2. University name.
5. You need to wait till Feb 16th.

cloyotas

Jan 29, 2016
jairichi said:
1. Give the first working day of the month.
2. Yes. You can choose Tous les domains or type if not there to choose.
3. 1. Yes.
2. University name.
5. You need to wait till Feb 16th.
Thanks Jairichi! :)

So I guess completing the form doesn't necessarily mean submitting it. I'm just a bit curious why some mentioned that their "Soumettre" button is not clickable (read-only) as of now, while mine seems to be clickable. But then again, I still did not click it yet. :)

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cloyotas said:
Thanks Jairichi! :)

So I guess completing the form doesn't necessarily mean submitting it. I'm just a bit curious why some mentioned that their "Soumettre" button is not clickable (read-only) as of now, while mine seems to be clickable. But then again, I still did not click it yet. :)
Yes, submission within 2800 applicants is important. I am not sure about submit button. Just make sure that you had selected all the right option.

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hi jairichi,

Can you please help me out on below -

1. My B.tech degree has title : "Bachelor in Technology(Computer Engineering)"

2. Can i Select "Domaine de formation(Field of Training)" as "COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING"
OR I HAVE TO SELECT "COMPUTER ENGINEERING"

because from university am graduated they treat COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING as Computer Engineering

MOREOVER MY NOC RELATES TO COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING

Pls help me out

BhavuVyas

Jun 30, 2011
As a Software Engg/Tech Lead, what should I select in "Quel métier ou quelle profession envisagez-vous d’exercer au Québec?" ("What trade or profession do you plan to practise in Québec?")

Regards
Bhavesh

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gagan_ said:
Hi jairichi,

Can you please help me out on below -

1. My B.tech degree has title : "Bachelor in Technology(Computer Engineering)"

2. Can i Select "Domaine de formation(Field of Training)" as "COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING"
OR I HAVE TO SELECT "COMPUTER ENGINEERING"

because from university am graduated they treat COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING as Computer Engineering

MOREOVER MY NOC RELATES TO COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING

Pls help me out
Computer engineering.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gemfsd said:
What, in your opinion, "Software Development" degree should fall under? Computer Eng or Computer Sci?
I am a biologist. Do not ask me such specific questions. I am sure someone will answer that for you.

Is there a degree in software development?

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
jairichi said:
I am a biologist. Do not ask me such specific questions. I am sure someone will answer that for you.

Is there a degree in software development?
Yes there is, MSc in Software Development.

gaurang.parmar

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP: 4-Jan-2016 eAPR: 30-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
PNP: 2-May-2016 eAPR: 03-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
20-May-2016
AOR Received.
30-Jul-2016
IELTS Request
Pre
Med's Request
Pre-APR
Med's Done....
Pre-APR
Passport Req..
1-Mar-2017
LANDED..........
01-06-2017
If i submitted application in first and doing payment through mail. Will it be considered in first 2800 ?

Or they will only consider First 2800 application with payment ?

vipro

Sep 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have not create an account yet, though I called the ministry and they said they will open it again 18 February.

will it be included with the intake period of 2800 cap? or it will get another chance with other cap number?

as per paying day and opening day to create an account it's only 2 days between them.

vipro

Sep 15, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone have an extra account that he dont need? :D

RituNINS

Jan 14, 2016
NEED FOR GUIDELINES

COULD SOMEONE PLZ ANSWER THE ISSUE:
1. I ADDED MY CHILD AS DEPENDANT (AGE-1.5 YR) & SAVED. BUT IT ISN'T SHOWN IN MY FAMILY LIST. SHOULD I ADD AGAIN?

2. WHEN I ADDED MY INSTITUTION OF SSC, A MSG APPEARS INDICATING "SESSION EXPIRES" & REDIRECTS TO LOG IN AGAIN. SHOULD I ADD AGAIN?
OR HOW CAN I FIND SAVED INFO?

THANKS IN ADVANCE.....