+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

bjeevaraj

Dec 25, 2015
Hi friends My education is Bacheolr of Engineering(Instrumentation and Control). My NOC code is 2133 - Electrical and Electronics Engineer (Control system Engineer).
Can I claim 12Points for Area of Training since Bachelor Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering is listed in Skill type B?

Kindly clarify

frolic999

Nov 22, 2015
Hello all,

I have a few concerns about the section Historique des statuts. Here's my Status History:

2 years as a foreign student in Virginia(VA) (F1 visa)

3 years as a an employee in VA: This included around 15 months in OPT and then H1-B.

In California since Oct 2014 (H1-B)

So my application looks like:

Oct 2014 to present - USA - CA - Travailleur temporaire post-diplôme
May 2011(graduated) - Oct 2014 - USA - VA - Travailleur temporaire post-diplôme
Aug 09 to May 11 - USA - VA - Étudiant étranger

The status is correctly put. The question arises of supporting documentation.

After graduation, international students are allowed a period of OPT on F1 visa itself, until their H1-B comes in effect, which is usually always on 1st Oct.

If the Ministry considers Visa as a proof of document, they might no be able to understand the OPT period, since there is no seperate Visa for it, while I would still fall under the temporary worker post diploma category.

Has anyone been in the same situation? Any ideas/suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Vin

NISC

Jan 27, 2016
Hi

My concern is regarding Authorization to release information (You must complete the section Autorisation de communiquer des renseignements to indicate whether or not you authorize the Ministère to release information to your spouse, and to specify the period for which this authorization is valid).

I don't have this form to fill up in my profile . Is THis because i am applying as single applicant ? or system guff .. ;D

pls advise

NISC

Jan 27, 2016
bjeevaraj said:
Hi friends My education is Bacheolr of Engineering(Instrumentation and Control). My NOC code is 2133 - Electrical and Electronics Engineer (Control system Engineer).
Can I claim 12Points for Area of Training since Bachelor Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering is listed in Skill type B?

Kindly clarify
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi bjeevaraj

As per my knowledge you will get 12 points . My education is Electronics and communication engg which comes under NOC 2133.

thanks

BhavuVyas

Jun 30, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have completed my application.

But, I have one concern, when I login each time it displays 3500 cap full (With COMMENCER grayed button).

What does that mean? Is it display 2800 after 17Feb and we will submit our application?

Thanks in advance.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
nareshheer4 said:
you can change your proxy setting and open web site easily

search free proxy ip usa
How? Website settings or? Please elaborate further. So if thats the setting now, i can access the site easily? Tia :)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
marymichs13 said:
How? Website settings or? Please elaborate further. So if thats the setting now, i can access the site easily? Tia :)
Website performance has improved considerably. I am able to access it without any errors now. Tried yesterday and today and both attempts were successful in single attempt.

Anyways , you can use FoxyProxy with Mozilla.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Website performance has improved considerably. I am able to access it without any errors now. Tried yesterday and today and both attempts were successful in single attempt.

Anyways , you can use FoxyProxy with Mozilla.
Thanks! That would be a great help!

bjeevaraj

Dec 25, 2015
NISC said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi bjeevaraj

As per my knowledge you will get 12 points . My education is Electronics and communication engg which comes under NOC 2133.

thanks
Thanks NS. hope they will consider me as Electrical and Electronics Engineer.

prabh13

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can any one tell me what is the meaning of this sentence :-

Cette personne vous accompagnera-t-elle?
Google translater shows its translation as - This person you she will accompany ?

I'm the principal applicant and single . under this sentence the option oui(yes) is coming in grey colour that cannot be changed .
Is it correct ?

BhavuVyas

Jun 30, 2011
prabh13 said:
can any one tell me what is the meaning of this sentence :-

Cette personne vous accompagnera-t-elle?
Google translater shows its translation as - This person you she will accompany ?

I'm the principal applicant and single . under this sentence the option oui(yes) is coming in grey colour that cannot be changed .
Is it correct ?
Yes prabh13, its correct. As you are single, this is not for you.
If wife or children will accompany you then it is possible.

This sentence is for married only (if they want to their spouse with them. ;D)

BhavuVyas

Jun 30, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have completed my application.

But, I have one concern, when I login each time it displays 3500 cap full (With COMMENCER grayed button).

What does that mean? Is it display 2800 after 17Feb and we will submit our application?

Thanks in advance.

warpdrive

Jun 19, 2013
Pakistan
Does anybody have an idea, what's the minimum duration for a stay in a foreign country to include into the Status History Section ? There could be stays of a few days, weeks, months or years for different purposes (travel, business, work, study, meetings etc.) which should or should not be added into the system ? Anybody has a confirmed proof what's the minimum duration for this ?

My other question is regarding the spouse information release form, I could not understand the purpose of that. Could someone shed some explanation on that and let me know what are the start and end dates on that section ?

Thanks,
Faisal` .