+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

memo_mina

Jan 18, 2016
veerendra said:
I am able give user name and password to my account, then it is promoted for Security Question and then submitted then its giving error message. this indicates my account is activated or not ?
Yes, this indicates that your account is already activated.

Subahansharif

Dec 14, 2015
rohit menon said:
hI subha,

they are not asking any french translation. you can add in English version . before doing just read the drop box then you can understand how to fill the form
Hi Rohit,

Below is the information available in the guide.

It is important that you answer the questions in French. If necessary, you can use an online
translation tool like the ones found on the Internet to translate answers that must be entered in
certain fields if they are short and simple, such as the name of your country of origin, your
mother tongue or your professional title. However, we advise you to proceed with caution, since
these tools sometimes provide incorrect translations.

Thanks

tonyrp

Jan 19, 2016
Please help me out for mon project quebec, I got only this message (Sorry, "My Québec project" is not currently available. To regulate traffic, only a limited number of users can use "My Québec project" at the same time.We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.Please note that if information was being entered, they could not have been saved.Return to the home page of the Ministry) when I am trying to make account please suggest how to make a account there..

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Hi m585,

Can I put MBA as a MASTER'S DEGREE (4+2)? I am confused because my Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering and currently pursuing MBA. Please share your thought. Also what will be AOT for MBA?

sanddip

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please share the link for registration.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A bit confused about status history.for example if i lived another country for one year other than my home country do i have to put that in the "Status History " section ?

Do i have to put my home country in this section as well ?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another confusion is Official title of my degree : do i have to write the translated version or English version ?

My area training will be the same as my Degree title ?

n_nganji

Jan 16, 2016
Please, what is the secret to login and fill the forms, absolutely nothing is working here. i am suprise some people are filling the forms

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Hello Guys,

I am getting E002 error page always. Any idea?

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
File Transfer...
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2017
This whole process confuses me. I actually stopped trying to log in after after the publication on date extension but as i can now see, some people have been able to log in and complete the form. Am I missing something. Now I haive been trying to log in. All I get is Errorr 0003. Please I need guidance.

Thanks

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
KaZUcHen said:
This whole process confuses me. I actually stopped trying to log in after after the publication on date extension but as i can now see, some people have been able to log in and complete the form. Am I missing something. Now I haive been trying to log in. All I get is Errorr 0003. Please I need guidance.

Thanks
Ya, some people have been able to log in and complete the form.

I think we should write to the department and inform them.

Down below is request template:

Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system.

I request you to please provide level playing field to all of us, by canceling such application and stick to the official press release.

"from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online"

Or allow everyone to fill the form and select 2800 applicants via lottery system.

Québec Immigration Department Email URL

services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
i,

I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

anybody got this message?

Thanks,
Mona

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
mkdhaliwal said:
i,

I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

anybody got this message?

Thanks,
Mona
Looks like they have been hacked or there firewall was breached.

Best option now is what I said in my last post. Send them the email and let them know.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Thanks Rohan_Ca,

What is the email ID? I will email them regarding that :)

Thanks,
Mona