May 6, 2014
Doha, State of Qatar
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkdhaliwal said:
i,

I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

anybody got this message?

Thanks,
Mona

Therefore:

candidates will have until January 25, 2016, to create their account in the Mon projet Québec secure space;
after this date, it will no longer be possible to create a new account for the current application intake period;
from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online;
starting February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit the application and pay the related fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016.

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
mkdhaliwal said:
Thanks Rohan_Ca,

What is the email ID? I will email them regarding that :)

Thanks,
Mona
Go to down below URL and fill the contact form.

services.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/mail.php

Down below is system review request template:

Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system.

I request you to please provide level playing field to all of us, by canceling such application and stick to the official press release.

"from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online"

Or allow everyone to fill the form and select 2800 applicants via lottery system.

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
cres_rod said:

Therefore:

candidates will have until January 25, 2016, to create their account in the Mon projet Québec secure space;
after this date, it will no longer be possible to create a new account for the current application intake period;
from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online;
starting February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit the application and pay the related fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016.
We know that, but "Some applicants are able to byepass the MON Project firewall and able to access the application form and they have already completed the form Application for Selection Certificate online, while most of the people not able to login in the system. "

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YOU ARE RIGHT 8)

BUT MY CASE ALL ARE IN FRENCH MOTHER TONGUE NAME OF THE COUNTRY .ONLY JOB TITLE I CHANGE

Diploma i entered as per the course start date .finish date is when i got the original certificate

period i put is two years because of the period of course is two yrs .

Do you have any idea about that which one we want to put? :( :( :(

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
You guys have it all wrong - nobodys bypassing any firewalls ::)

You've been allowed to fill in your application from January 5th, and still are, it just takes a lot of persistence as the site is very busy.

The stuff you've quoted above simply refers to the extension they made from the original submission date of January 18th - they way they've worded it seems to have confused a lot of non-native English speakers into believing that it means you can only fill in the forms from January 26th. That's not the case. All that happens on January 26th is you can not create any new accounts. Timeline as follows:

Now: You can create accounts and fill in the online forms.
January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
February 16th: You can start to submit the online forms and pay.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

Myself and a handful of others on this forum, as well as a good few people on the French speaking forum have already completed our applications and not submitted them, and we have done so through nothing sinister, just hammering the site consistently until we were successful. They are certainly not going to 'cancel' our applications - we've been lucky but have absolutely played by the rules. You have just as much chance as the rest of us as you still have almost 4 weeks to complete yours - nothing actually counts until we've submitted.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:

You've been allowed to fill in your application from January 5th, and still are, it just takes a lot of persistence as the site is very busy.

The stuff you've quoted above simply refers to the extension they made from the original submission date of January 18th - they way they've worded it seems to have confused a lot of non-native English speakers into believing that it means you can only fill in the forms from January 26th. That's not the case. All that happens on January 26th is you can not create any new accounts. Timeline as follows:

January 26th: You can no longer create accounts but can still fill in the online forms.
March 31st: You can no longer submit anything (but it's likely the cap will be full long before this date anyway).

Myself and a handful of others on this forum, as well as a good few people on the French speaking forum have already completed our applications and not submitted them, and we have done so through nothing sinister, just hammering the site consistently until we were successful. They are certainly not going to 'cancel' our applications - we've been lucky but have absolutely played by the rules. You have just as much chance as the rest of us as you still have almost 4 weeks to complete yours - nothing actually counts until we've submitted.
well said m85 :)

n_nganji

Jan 16, 2016
Hey guys, It seems it is full. This is what i get

Le nombre maximal de demandes de certificat de sélection du Québec accepté par le Ministère a été atteint. Conséquemment, vous ne pouvez déposer votre demande de CSQ. Elle sera supprimée après 90 jours. Cependant si cette limite ne s'applique pas à votre demande, celle-ci pourrait tout de même être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les Règles et procédures d'immigration.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
n_nganji said:
Hey guys, It seems it is full. This is what i get

Le nombre maximal de demandes de certificat de sélection du Québec accepté par le Ministère a été atteint. Conséquemment, vous ne pouvez déposer votre demande de CSQ. Elle sera supprimée après 90 jours. Cependant si cette limite ne s'applique pas à votre demande, celle-ci pourrait tout de même être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les Règles et procédures d'immigration.
from what link had you clicked? do you already applied for the past intake?

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
m585 said:

Thank m585 for clarification. Just want to check that now we only are able to fill the application? Or can we also submit and pay the fee?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
You can submit application now if :
a) You have LMIA approved job offer OR
b) You are a temporary resident in Quebec

If you do not meet above criterion then you need to wait until Feb 16th.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi All,

I got a message when I was submitting my application is "The maximum number of selection certificate Quebec's demands accepted by the Ministry has been reached. Consequently, you can file your application for a CSQ . It will be deleted after 90 days. However if this limit does not apply to your application , it could still be submitted. For more information , consult the Immigration Rules and Procedures"

What is that? It means really quota reached or it is just a error message?

Thanks,
Mona

mindimann

Jan 20, 2016
Re: has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016 PLZ TELL ME

aarzoo said:
Hi thanks for your response, what you mean by saving things a lot, how fast internet you have and which country you belong to. thanks for your input. wish you good luck.

mindimann

Jan 20, 2016
aarzoo said:
Hi thanks for your response, what you mean by saving things a lot, how fast internet you have and which country you belong to. thanks for your input. wish you good luck.

Jan 20, 2016
I was able to log in but got the followinng message:
Il vous reste 90 jour(s) pour soumettre votre demande.

Vous ne pouvez pas soumettre cette demande, le nombre maximal de demandes de certificats de sélection pouvant être acceptées pour le programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés a été atteint. Votre demande sera supprimée après 90 jours, cependant si ce nombre maximal ne vous concerne pas, votre demande pourra néanmoins être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les
Règles et procédures d'immigration.

SR-->>
Not sure if this means that we cannot submit our application or do we need to wait ?

Can anyone please clarify.

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
After so many attempts, thank God i had already completed my csq application ;D thanks to google translate too, been able to understand it well. Really worth it, loads and loads of patience guys, and prayers too! ;D