+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
marymichs13 said:
After so many attempts, thank God i had already completed my csq application ;D thanks to google translate too, been able to understand it well. Really worth it, loads and loads of patience guys, and prayers too! ;D
do you have job offer or currently in Quebec?

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
marymichs13 said:
After so many attempts, thank God i had already completed my csq application ;D thanks to google translate too, been able to understand it well. Really worth it, loads and loads of patience guys, and prayers too! ;D
Hi, are you able to submit the application?

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
jewelbuet said:
do you have job offer or currently in Quebec?

Nope, no job offer. Im here in the philippines

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
thanguye said:
Hi, are you able to submit the application?
Haven't submitted yet. Submission will be on feb.16 according to the rules right? Waiting to submit then ;D

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
marymichs13 said:
Haven't submitted yet. Submission will be on feb.16 according to the rules right? Waiting to submit then ;D
then you just have created your online profile not complete application. I thought you have submitted. By the way, do you have MBA degree? if yes! what did you put in AOT for MBA?

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
jewelbuet said:
then you just have created your online profile not complete application. I thought you have submitted. By the way, do you have MBA degree? if yes! what did you put in AOT for MBA?
Nah, created my profile and completed filling all the necessary details needed too. Waiting for the message of MIDI of what documents to submit for feb.16. Dont have masters. I'm a 5yrs nurse here in the philippines, single applicant, noc code 3012.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
jewelbuet said:
Sharing the same concern ;D, do not how to put the MBA degree and how many points can we claim.

Jan 20, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have created an account in canada immigration forum but it shows always Error-0002. i cannot acces it. please help me what i have to do submit my QSW application. Is there anyone help me?

Jan 20, 2016
How can i get to know- the application form of QSW will open ? if it open then how? will it open from my online profile? Please guide me? My profile says my account is activated and Error

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello every one

Those who had completed the full application form is not simple think .it is the matter of patience .i already complete the form with average speed internet connection in my home .I spend more then two weeks with some sleepless night for doing . ;D some times it will take 2 to 3 hrs to connect the server some times before saving its log out so my experience and advise please try again and again all of will succeed. internet speed is not an important factor .

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit menon said:
Hello every one

Those who had completed the full application form is not simple think .it is the matter of patience .i already complete the form with average speed internet connection in my home .I spend more then two weeks with some sleepless night for doing . ;D some times it will take 2 to 3 hrs to connect the server some times before saving its log out so my experience and advise please try again and again all of will succeed. internet speed is not an important factor .
thanks rohit !

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys

i am curious to know while completing the online application , do we have to upload any document ?

any idea ?