+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Hello Guys,

I already registered my account. Now, to fill the form, I am always trying at

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

and then press "Sign In", then put "User Name" and "Password", and then next the "Security Question". I always find Error 003.

My question is,

Am I following the right link/procedure to fill-up the form? Or, do I need to follow something else?

-
Regards

Hugh Janus

Nov 6, 2015
I managed to log in, but I get this message:

Nombre de demandes reçues : 3 500
Nombre maximal accepté : 3 500

Vous ne pouvez pas soumettre cette demande, le nombre maximal de demandes de certificats de sélection pouvant être acceptées pour le programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés a été atteint. Votre demande sera supprimée après 90 jours, cependant si ce nombre maximal ne vous concerne pas, votre demande pourra néanmoins être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les Règles et procédures d'immigration.
So, is it finished? Have all the positions been filled?

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
I always get the message "Sorry, " My Québec project " is not currently available. To regulate traffic , only a limited number of users can use " My Québec project" at the same time ".

Is this something you also get at this moment. Are they doing some technical maintenance? Thank you

Hugh Janus

Nov 6, 2015
@thanguye
They aren't doing any technical maintenance, their system is just overloaded. Tons of people are trying to get in. I've managed to log in just once, but that was it.

@mayankverma7
https : //www . immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

pmariappan2016

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
mrhman0304 said:
Hello Guys,

I already registered my account. Now, to fill the form, I am always trying at

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

and then press "Sign In", then put "User Name" and "Password", and then next the "Security Question". I always find Error 003.

My question is,

Am I following the right link/procedure to fill-up the form? Or, do I need to follow something else?

-
Regards

Hey Buddy,

You are following right path. But you have to do it again and again. That is the pain..But no choice for now.

memo_mina

Jan 18, 2016
Folks,

does anyone know famous newspapers or tv programs on Quebec to send them our complain, this may push to fix this mon projet or set them to accept the request by paper not online?

waiting your suggestions.

mayankverma7

May 24, 2014
Hi... I am not able to open the link immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

When I go down the page and click register, it asks for user Id and password...

I want to register myself but I am not getting the window to register.

Pls help..

Thanks...

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Dear m585,

Did you get this below tab?
I am not finding this tab to put my MBA which is on the way to complete by next 6 months. guideline is saying as below

Additional information
In the section on additional information, Renseignements complémentaires, you must provide
information about the diploma, if applicable. Some fields may automatically appear on the
screen depending on the information you provided earlier. These fields pertain to:
• having followed a certificate program as part of a bachelor’s degree by accumulating
certificates;
• writing a thesis in a master’s program;
• having completed the theoretical part of a graduate program;
• having 12 months of study or less in order to complete the program;
• studies in a program of at least 18 months;
• having completed half of the program.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so what does the below message means ?

monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca -

Access Denied
Error code 14

Request was blocked by the security rules

h4ck3r? Try the Incapsula security challenge, we're looking for 1337 researchers!

anybody has any idea ?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
so what does the below message means ?

monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca -

Access Denied
Error code 14

Request was blocked by the security rules

h4ck3r? Try the Incapsula security challenge, we're looking for 1337 researchers!

anybody has any idea ?
This is interesting.

Ive been getting this message too. Exactly like this.

I have successfully logged to Mon Projet a few hours ago and completed around 50% of the profile then got dropped with this.

Thanks for the input.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
This is interesting.

Ive been getting this message too. Exactly like this.

I have successfully logged to Mon Projet a few hours ago and completed around 50% of the profile then got dropped with this.

Thanks for the input.
you are welcome.
which browser do you use by the way ?