+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
jewelbuet said:
that should be yes. If you get into the profile see top most right corner where you will get all the questions and answers under "your question section"

MIDI is taking authorization from you to communicate with your spouse if necessary for any info. also there are two dates.
thx jwel so wat will be the end date?

is dere any field where we can write area of training code? like b663 for electronics engineer?

Subahansharif

Dec 14, 2015
cooolideal said:
but mine was not dere...electronics engineer can u check plz?

mine code is 2133

the are of training code field is available? or no?
There is no separate field for AOT. The diploma you mention will be your AOT. And NOC code will be mentioned while entering professional experience. Each experience will be tagged to your experience. We need to mention the NOC code and it is not available as drop box.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Subahansharif said:
There is no separate field for AOT. The diploma you mention will be your AOT. And NOC code will be mentioned while entering professional experience. Each experience will be tagged to your experience. We need to mention the NOC code and it is not available as drop box.
u find ur aot in field or u write ur self? wat is ur area of training?

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
I was just able to login at 15:11, after clicking COMMERCE button i got SSL error. i than re clicked on Fair une Demande and i was thrown out.
I am trying ever since than but no success. Feeling bad:(

Has any one there face such situation?

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
cooolideal said:
thx jwel so wat will be the end date?

is dere any field where we can write area of training code? like b663 for electronics engineer?
i have put for myself is 31-Dec-2020. This is very funny question like quebec mon projet system they designed. does it add value to the application, i don't know however,since they asked you/I/We have to answer

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure how long we have to see this message " The Service is unavailable"

I got this message for more than 100 times today :(

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
lildip said:
Not sure how long we have to see this message " The Service is unavailable"

I got this message for more than 100 times today :(
you are wrong. this is what they designed to show you. luckily when you can log in that's certainly a good luck for us.

katandcanada

Dec 31, 2015
STill haven't been able to complete the application since Jan 9th, I keep getting the message , "the service is unavailable"

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
If by searching area of traning code we didnt find our aot then we need to write by ourself then we need to mentioned our aot code? like b663 for electronics engineer.

subkrit

Jan 9, 2016
Since 6th Jan i can't log in. Now it says The service is unavailable. This is really unfair what they are doing.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a nightmare.

Sitting right here in quebec and trying to make login using fastest available internet available in Montreal and still unable to login since last 5 hours.

tiger117

Jan 10, 2016
Dear All please need help regarding filling language test result , it is asking for number of the test you took , where i can find that on the IELTS form

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I finished my application today.

Couple of pointers:

1. Please try to open website using multiple browsers and multiple times from each browser. I used IE , Firefox , Opera and Chrome and 10 tabs on each browser ( total 40 simultaneous connection attempts).

2. My experience was different on each browsers.
For ex - Last night I was able to make multiple logins from IE but Firefox was failing all the time.
This morning website was allowing me in ( after multiple attempts) through Firefox but website was IE was giving me error directly.
This evening I was able to make connection for a long time on Opera. I did not face any disruption for 30 min and I finished my application.

3. Try to connect to website when our friends in India are sleeping :)

Hope it helps