+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one completed the application on mon project jan 2016

Hugh Janus

Nov 6, 2015
Let me repeat my question:
When I did manage to log in, the system said all 3500 of the positions have been filled, and I'm unable to proceed.
What does this mean? Have I created an account for nothing?

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hugh Janus said:
Let me repeat my question:
When I did manage to log in, the system said all 3500 of the positions have been filled, and I'm unable to proceed.
What does this mean? Have I created an account for nothing?
This question has been answered here. Go 5-6 pages back.

bibi18b

Jan 19, 2016
coolrc_04 said:
This question has been answered here. Go 5-6 pages back.
I experienced the very same thing. I was not able to submit, because the quota has been reached.
This is very disappointing as the system dropped me before I was able to complete it. 10 hours later
when I was finally ready to log back in, the cap is filled.

Rohan_Ca

Aug 2, 2015
Guys,

I'm still confused :-X. This new MON project right now ONLY allowing registration (username & password) or you can also complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online?

As there website says:

Candidates will have until January 25, 2016, to create their account in the Mon projet Québec secure space;
after this date, it will no longer be possible to create a new account for the current application intake period;
from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online;

Thanks
Rohan

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Rohan_Ca said:
Guys,

I'm still confused :-X. This new MON project right now ONLY allowing registration (username & password) or you can also complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online?

As there website says:

Candidates will have until January 25, 2016, to create their account in the Mon projet Québec secure space;
after this date, it will no longer be possible to create a new account for the current application intake period;
from January 26 to February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account will be able to access it to complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online;

Yes, having the same question. Can we also create the application and submit as well. Thank for sharing.

Thanks
Rohan

guycoolman

Jan 11, 2016
Hello guys, simply follow this ..

*Candidates have until 25 January, 2016 to create their account in the secure space Mon projet Québec.

*After this date, it will not be possible to create a new account for the upcoming application intake period.

*Between January 26 and February 15, 2016, candidates who have a Mon projet Québec account may access it to complete the application for a Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ).

*As of February 16, 2016, it will be possible to submit an application and pay the required fees. The application intake period will end on March 31, 2016 at the latest.

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AT LAST FILLED THE FORM COMPLETELY TOOK 25 HRS AND MORE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Subahansharif

Dec 14, 2015
Hi Rohit,

Did you translate company names into french? , and how did you get the start date and end date of your diplomas?

Thanks,

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
thanguye said:
But it seems there are some people already completed the form, right? Really confused me.

I agree! I can log in all the time, typing username and password then followed by a security question, but then after that, system unavailable popped up, or a long "french" msg saying error again, hayyy...

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
rohit menon said:
AT LAST FILLED THE FORM COMPLETELY TOOK 25 HRS AND MORE :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Finished completing it all? Wow youre so lucky!!! How did you that?!

fizanayamuth

Apr 23, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
lildip said:
so what does the below message means ?

monprojetquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca -

Access Denied
Error code 14

Request was blocked by the security rules

h4ck3r? Try the Incapsula security challenge, we're looking for 1337 researchers!

anybody has any idea ?
Hi... Any ideas about this? It was busy as usual for me, now suddenly I have this msg popping up too.. Please advise somebody.. Thanks

rohit menon

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hI subha,

they are not asking any french translation. you can add in English version . before doing just read the drop box then you can understand how to fill the form

veerendra

Jan 19, 2016
I am able give user name and password to my account, then it is promoted for Security Question and then submitted then its giving error message. this indicates my account is activated or not ?