+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpadz, thanks for answering my questions.

koolkarmaguy, I hope the AINP will accept your application and wish you th best of luck.

bibo, you do not need to attach any photos on the AINP step even though the form has a place for one or more, but you will have to send some photos at the CIC stage.

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Hello everyone,

Just needed your opinion about something...
I sent my AINP application package (with photocopies of CIC forms as well) through USPS and tracking showed that they received my application mail on December 31st. I haven't received any delivery confirmation from AINP office or any file number as many of u guys talk about.
What I wanted to know that should I contact them and let them know about my concern or should I just be patient and wait as this may take this long and its normal??

Thanks

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
friends
reading at senior members post it looks like we get the file no. around the weak time after submitting application and alberta takes 30-90 days to give the decision. I've submitted an application about the month ago but havent received any file no. (fedex conformed delivered).
I am not complaining just trying to check if I am get through the right procedure. can anyone help.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hi Dipen,

I know you are probably anxious, but it takes about 30 days to get the file number after you send them your documents (read posts from http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/strategic-recruitment-stream-alberta-pnp-t9132.0.html)

Good luck.

dipen said:
friends
reading at senior members post it looks like we get the file no. around the weak time after submitting application and alberta takes 30-90 days to give the decision. I've submitted an application about the month ago but havent received any file no. (fedex conformed delivered).
I am not complaining just trying to check if I am get through the right procedure. can anyone help.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Re: New Member

English please!!!... If you need to write messages in other language please write personal messages..
Thank you!

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I too sent the completed forms at that time and havent received file number or email yet. I haven't seen any one who submitted in that time frame having received file number yet.

sirsmak said:
Hello everyone,

Just needed your opinion about something...
I sent my AINP application package (with photocopies of CIC forms as well) through USPS and tracking showed that they received my application mail on December 31st. I haven't received any delivery confirmation from AINP office or any file number as many of u guys talk about.
What I wanted to know that should I contact them and let them know about my concern or should I just be patient and wait as this may take this long and its normal??

Thanks

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Re: New Member

ingegarcia said:
English please!!!... If you need to write messages in other language please write personal messages..
Thank you!
Nothing of value. He's just frustrated about the state of things in the US and the havoc the software "consulting companies" and the techies have wreaked with their fraudulent resumes. I somewhat agree with him, but I wouldn't have said it in the tone he has used. He's only venting his anger in his "choicest" words :)

Anyway, you haven't missed anything.

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Hmm... this sounds a little assuring... as no-body got confirmation in this time frame. I think they dedicate like a certain week or a few days and in that time they will check out all the apps. Now, if you send ur application near that time u may get a quick response and if u sent ur right after that time frame, u might have to wait until they decide to check their mail again.... I don't know... I'm just saying... to comfort myself I guess...
Good Luck to u and us all :)

Manny said:
I too sent the completed forms at that time and havent received file number or email yet. I haven't seen any one who submitted in that time frame having received file number yet.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hey, 3 months' wait is much easier on us than years' of wait we've been subjected to!!!

sirsmak said:
Hmm... this sounds a little assuring... as no-body got confirmation in this time frame. I think they dedicate like a certain week or a few days and in that time they will check out all the apps. Now, if you send ur application near that time u may get a quick response and if u sent ur right after that time frame, u might have to wait until they decide to check their mail again.... I don't know... I'm just saying... to comfort myself I guess...

durka

Oct 25, 2008
once your application is delivered to their office you will be provided with a file number within a month. be patient.
sirsmak said:

Manny said:

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
friends,
I got pre-assessment approval 10 days ago and now I am ready to send my full application to Alberta, but I have a quick question:

Would H1 employer letters sufice in lieu of detailed job description from my current employer. I have copies of 3 H1 letters when my emplyer applied for H1 and subsequent extensions. They all have position titles, duties, education requirement and salary offered, but they do not say anything about experience required to do the job.
I was trying to avoid asking my current employer for anything else as they do not know for my intention to immigrate to Alberta.

Would h1 letters satisfy Alberta or not? Please advise

Thanks

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
I did face the same problem so I sent the H1 letters and the letter sent by my employer to process the Labor Certificate.
Additionally to show that I was still working for the same company I sent my paystubs...
BTW I got my nomination back in November with those documents...
I hope this helps

felix31 said:
friends,
I got pre-assessment approval 10 days ago and now I am ready to send my full application to Alberta, but I have a quick question:

Would H1 employer letters sufice in lieu of detailed job description from my current employer. I have copies of 3 H1 letters when my emplyer applied for H1 and subsequent extensions. They all have position titles, duties, education requirement and salary offered, but they do not say anything about experience required to do the job.
I was trying to avoid asking my current employer for anything else as they do not know for my intention to immigrate to Alberta.

Would h1 letters satisfy Alberta or not? Please advise

Thanks

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
Thanks Inge,

I'll include I-129 copy and copy of H1 petition letter.
Hopefully that will be fine. Will keep my fingers crossed....

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
When I sent my application (new process) my I797 was expiring in Feb 09. Now I have new I797s. Should I send the new I797s?

ingegarcia said:
I did face the same problem so I sent the H1 letters and the letter sent by my employer to process the Labor Certificate.
Additionally to show that I was still working for the same company I sent my paystubs...
BTW I got my nomination back in November with those documents...
I hope this helps