Delevired Nov 25,2008
Received File Number Dec 2,2008
Received Nomination Jan 26,2008

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to stlguy and Midwikid. I wish you both a very best of luck for the next step and a great life in Canada if you eventulally decided to move.

Wow, the file number has already hit 400 mark.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Midwikid, what is the last 2 digits of your file no.? mine is 413...just wondering when is the date of your nomination?
Congratulations and thanks!

Midwikid said:
I received the nomination today.

File number is 41X Noc is 2171

Here is my timeline:
APINP Invatation Pkg Received Nov 15,2008
Sent Pkg Nov 18,2008
Delevired Nov 25,2008

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
Re: H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline - URgent reply please

hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline - URgent reply please

koolkarmaguy said:
hi,

I applied to AINP-H1B stream today in the Industrial/Manufacturing Category. I have a master's in manufacturing and work with a worlds leading heavy equipment manufacturing company since last april on H1B visa. for 10 months till date and prior to that i worked in another comapny in iowa for 6 months as a manufatcuring engineer on my OPT.

I have provided them proof of previous offer letter, current h1b approval, reference letter from previous company, business cards at previous and present company, recent paystub..etc

Can anyone let me know, if i am eligible at all for the AINP-H1B category as i have 10 months on H1B and 6 months on OPT in the same field of manufacturing (Total of 16 months). I also have exceptional GPA in my grad school, very decent resume with projects in the core of manufacturing.

Just wondering if they would consider my application at all? I have applied in desperateness but i felt like i had a chance. It would great if somebody can throw some light or share similar experience related or close to mine?

I would be grateful, if somebody can provide me some information.
I had e-mailed them about this thing when I had only 10 months on H1B and they told me that I could apply as long as I have a similar experience before that can add up to 1 year total. The reason they said ok is that it was taking about 2 months for invitation to arrive and by the time I get the invitation I was going to have 1 year. Now they have got rid off the pre-assessment step and not sure if they will accept a case that does not have 1 year total. But I am sure they will accept it as long as you can show they you have worked in the same field before.

How were you able to start your H1B in April? I thought H1B starts on Oct 1 unless you work for non profit/education/govt.

Midwikid

Jan 26, 2009
Hi jpadz

Date of nomination Jan 14 My file number is 417

jpadz said:
Midwikid, what is the last 2 digits of your file no.? mine is 413...just wondering when is the date of your nomination?
Congratulations and thanks!

Midwikid said:
I received the nomination today.

File number is 41X Noc is 2171

Here is my timeline:
APINP Invatation Pkg Received Nov 15,2008
Sent Pkg Nov 18,2008
Delevired Nov 25,2008

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
I received the nomination today.(jan 26)

File number is XXXX-08-29X Noc is 2171

Here is my timeline:
APINP Invatation Pkg Received Oct 15,2008
Sent Pkg Oct 20,2008
Delevired Oct 28,2008
Received File Number Nov 16,2008
Received Nomination Jan 26, 2008

thanks
DZ

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
cchabert said:
Wow from 37x to 41x that was a big jump, where are the others??
At the same time they are still processing some 29x and early 300s. i guess it also depends on which immigration officer is handling the case..

A bit like a queue in the supermarket.. Down to luck as well.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
The wait is over!
I received my nomination letter today dated January 15, 2009.
Wow!!! It feels real good to finally have it. I already have my FBI clearance 2 weeks back but am still waiting for my police clearance from my country. I plan to submit all the documents to CIC in early February.

To the nominees, did you just fax the acknowledgment form to AINP office or did you send it thru snail mail, or did both?

Again, here's my timeline for the information of everyone:

October 14- Applied for Pre-assessment
November 10- Received Package to Apply
November 13- Sent Docs via USPS
November 25- AINP Received Docs
December 2 - AINP Emailed File #- xxx-xxx-413
January 27- Received Nomination Letter dated January 15, 2009

Thanks again to all who shared their views.
Cheers!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpadz said:
The wait is over!
I received my nomination letter today dated January 15, 2009.
Wow!!! It feels real good to finally have it. I already have my FBI clearance 2 weeks back but am still waiting for my police clearance from my country. I plan to submit all the documents to CIC in early February.

To the nominees, did you just fax the acknowledgment form to AINP office or did you send it thru snail mail, or did both?

Again, here's my timeline for the information of everyone:

October 14- Applied for Pre-assessment
November 10- Received Package to Apply
November 13- Sent Docs via USPS
November 25- AINP Received Docs
December 2 - AINP Emailed File #- xxx-xxx-413
January 27- Received Nomination Letter dated January 15, 2009

Thanks again to all who shared their views.
Cheers!
Congratulations to you. What is your NOC? How many years have you worked on H1B? Good luck to you for the next step.

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
Thank you for the reply. As you heard the news about job cuts yesterday 70,000 in one day..in manufacturing sector..it sends real shock waves amongst guys like me stuck in core manufacturing..

I anticipated this response...though i currently have a job..dont know...if it lasts for this quarter. that was one reason.. actually one week before i sent my application i sent a query to alberta immigration about my situation..but unfortunately got reply yesterday saying.. they adviced me to apply in mid march..but i replied them apologizing for not having waited for their response but requested them to consider...as the processing would take 2 more months.. that would meet the 12 month H1B req.

Regarding H1B from april...i was told by a immig..lawyer that the date on notice of approval in H1B petition should be good enough to count..

I have provided a detailed cover letter..detailed resume and additional documents..so probably i have to keep my fingers crossed! some people have suggested it would not be a problem..as their cases have been considered..but it looks like its case by case asessment.. but i have a feeling that since i have applied in the manufacturing engineering category...where very few ppl apply..may be i have a chance..

However, anyone ..who went through similar situation...in recent days.. could provide any insight..it would be appreciated.

Thanks..guys..

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
I am in the process in filling the invitation package that i recieved, i see there is one space to attach self photo, do I have to attach one right now? please advise thank you.