+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
thank you Aubrey it was long process for all most 3 years but end almighty god grant me a Pr When I start my application I was healthy 26 years pregnant later on I got diabetes and I was in med
And depression anxiety killing me so last week I went to the doctor for check up he give lab After a few days he called me he told me that I’m no more diabetes I think everything was because of stupid immigration process
I used to call every week for reporting to Cbsa automatics and also end the month call directly to my officer There’s more into it but I make the story short the moral of the story is there is always a light in the end of the tunnel so if I got it It means you all going to get it but you Gotta keep trying don’t give up I never give up even though I had so much pressure on me and I spent all the money but the end I got what I want it glory of God
the longer it takes it better outcome it means they reconsider your the decision
It’s easy for them to refuse your application takes few hour or a day the max but if they reconsider it takes months I always say in my heart no answer is better than negative answer that’s why I was moving every morning to work and take care of my family today look I’m looking for $1 million dollar house to buy with help of God a person who was living in a basement in the shady apartments thanks to almighty God
he’s the one who protecting us he will give Everything you wish for it but not the time you want it maybe later or maybe takes few years Be patient and positive trust no lawyer Put your trust in God hand

I haven’t talk to you for a long time so I have to be a little bit opened up with you lol my dear friend
Omg Ayanna your words are so beautiful. You deserve all what you wish. You are a wonderful person and so helpful for us. God will bless you more. I wish I knew you in person, maybe God will cross paths our lifes. ♥

• Love
Reactions: Swagzzy and Ayanna

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
@Lolly smiles thank you dear for prayer
Your awesome
@Ayanna please, i will like to ask, i applied under h&c for pr spomsorship, my sister inlaw is sponsoring me after we lost her brother (my husband), i submitted march 2020, i got aor January 2021, i was ask to send PC and go for medical, all done by march and my status changed to in process since march, up till now no update,
I want to know if they consider such application umder h&c.

Reactions: Ayanna

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I just would like to update the forum on whats happening. I did my medical and the automated system said they are reviewing my medical results. My timeline is:
Application received: July 2018
AIP: June 17, 2021
Medical request: June 25, 2021
It was a very long wait without an AIP. They choose to do our criminal check first. I hope the rest of the process will be quick.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Omg Ayanna your words are so beautiful. You deserve all what you wish. You are a wonderful person and so helpful for us. God will bless you more. I wish I knew you in person, maybe God will cross paths our lifes. ♥
thank you so much we will When you ever visit Bc hit me up or when you get Quebec I will meet you next year on my vacation we can have coffee or lunch together

• Love
Reactions: Lila123 and Latin40

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna please, i will like to ask, i applied under h&c for pr spomsorship, my sister inlaw is sponsoring me after we lost her brother (my husband), i submitted march 2020, i got aor January 2021, i was ask to send PC and go for medical, all done by march and my status changed to in process since march, up till now no update,
yes they are Look at your time frame it takes more time consider the application because The officer passed your files to senior office for review before they approve Aip like average usually takes more time it’s better outcome Otherwise it’s easy for them to answer you refusal takes three months to 6 months
Every applicant takes more than six months the chances are highly but I also seen people who got approval and one month to month because they already in the system that’s why

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I just would like to update the forum on whats happening. I did my medical and the automated system said they are reviewing my medical results. My timeline is:
It was a very long wait without an AIP. They choose to do our criminal check first. I hope the rest of the process will be quick.
Good to know you are one step closer to copr but I don’t understand why they are reviewing your medical because medical 10 days if anything happened the clinic will let you know what’s going on with you or you need more tests
Plus your stage two processes more faster than other guys because your 2018 applicant your priority to them cause your waiting timeframe was longer than other guys

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your sister-in-law can’t sponsor you. H&C cases don’t involve sponsorship. You are applying for H&C based on your own merits.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Good to know you are one step closer to copr but I don’t understand why they are reviewing your medical because medical 10 days if anything happened the clinic will let you know what’s going on with you or you need more tests
Plus your stage two processes more faster than other guys because your 2018 applicant your priority to them cause your waiting timeframe was longer than other guys
I'm not sure but I'm not worried about the medical because its mandatory for the Dr to let me know if anything is wrong. I'll keep you guys posted.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I would like to tell everyone that's waiting for decision or who's contemplating to apply for HNC to do your own research. Most lawyers do not care if you get approved or not. All that matters to most of them is the money. It's beneficial if you research and see exactly what immigration is looking for and ways how to make your case stronger. Also if you have a lawyer, still ensure you review everything what they submit. HNC is indeed a very complicated application and you have to ensure you give adequate reasons as to why you should be considered. Establishment in Canada isn't the only solid reason for them to be compassionate about. You have to prove serious hardship in your home country and other country you've lived. The effort you put in this application can determine your outcome. I know language barrier can be tough seen as some of you aren't English speakers originally but seek help to get good information.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I also saw someone on here that's receiving welfare and working under the table. I know the struggle is hard and you have to survive, however, your lawyer set you up in a rat trap to let immigration know you're working under the table. When immigration see you're working under the table plus receiving welfare it'll be big trouble for you. The things I see lawyers telling some of you to do, my heart aches. I pray everyone will be successful in their immigration process so they can feel settled and plan life. Keep positive and have confidence and spend all efforts in your own application and don't leave it up to your lawyer. Giving your mp office consent to check your file will be an asset for you as well because they have direct contact with IRCC and the lawyers don't. Your MP off can help to guide you with the feedback from them as well.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I have been getting welfare this whole time from Ontario province, I'm not getting universal credit as i don't live in uk. i applied for WP but didn.t received it yet I'm doing cash job right now. My story is all about mental health and and on humanitarian bases I'm sufferings from social phobia and my lawyer told me there is no guarantee they will accept your case , I have relatives here they're helping me with my stress and anxiety.
How are you getting welfare? Just realized you were a visitor and then applied for H&C.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
When did they started your criminality? Any idea the specific date ?

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I don't know the exact date but I think it was after
I always call the IRCC to listen to update on their automated line and in December 2020 I heard "we are processing your background checks." I ordered GCMS notes in May 2021 and saw criminality in progress. I'm not sure of when but I believe its since December 2020.