+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In some provinces you can get welfare if you don’t have a status.
Max lost his visitor status but he has the right to get gouvernement help.
In most provinces it is very difficult to qualify for welfare as a visitor who overstayed and then applied for H&C even if it is technically possible. Canada and most provinces try hard not to allow those without status to access social programs with the exception of asylum claimants. If anything you are given a WP and are allowed to work to support yourself while you wait for a response. It is also not recommended to apply for welfare because it makes H&C approval much more difficult.

Reactions: Ajakarian17

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Convention Refugee:if you return to your country from which you claim Refugee status you risk losing both your convention Refugee status and permanent resident status in Canada.
AYANNA what did you think

Reactions: Ayanna

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Convention Refugee:if you return to your country from which you claim Refugee status you risk losing both your convention Refugee status and permanent resident status in Canada.
AYANNA what did you think
That’s correct. You can also lose your citizenship if it is discovered that you returned to your home country before you were granted Canadian citizenship. Your status will be at risk indefinitely if you travel home during the period before citizenship..

Reactions: Ajakarian17

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
That’s correct. You can also lose your citizenship if it is discovered that you returned to your home country before you were granted Canadian citizenship. Your status will be at risk indefinitely if you travel home during the period before citizenship..
I don't have permanent resident under refugee claim that why I applied for H&C

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
yes they are Look at your time frame it takes more time consider the application because The officer passed your files to senior office for review before they approve Aip like average usually takes more time it’s better outcome Otherwise it’s easy for them to answer you refusal takes three months to 6 months
Every applicant takes more than six months the chances are highly but I also seen people who got approval and one month to month because they already in the system that’s why
Ok wich meand i ve gotten Aip already, i am sorry to bother you @Ayanna, i am not conversant with this process, i want to be sure if the stage i am now mean i got aip alredy, thank you.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ok wich meand i ve gotten Aip already, i am sorry to bother you @Ayanna, i am not conversant with this process, i want to be sure if the stage i am now mean i got aip alredy, thank you.
No dear you never bother I’m glad I can help
Sorry dear I didn’t understand your question can you be a little Pacific did you already have your Aip or you waiting for it ?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I'm not sure but I'm not worried about the medical because its mandatory for the Dr to let me know if anything is wrong. I'll keep you guys posted.
You shouldn’t be It’s just a process and don’t trust those phone calls automatic message even-though you have a work permit in process they will tell you exactly what to tell you for pr

Only few things to tell you your background in process are they checking your eligibility etc

by end of this month you should have your copr

Reactions: Juneplum

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
No dear you never bother I’m glad I can help
Sorry dear I didn’t understand your question can you be a little Pacific did you already have your Aip or you waiting for it ?
I am waiting for it, what I mean is, will they send me any letter to notify me of my AIP or is it that since they ask for medical and police certificate, it means AIP? Thanks

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I am waiting for it, what I mean is, will they send me any letter to notify me of my AIP or is it that since they ask for medical and police certificate, it means AIP? Thanks
If you got a letter from them to talk about exemption that’s Aip
Based on what you’re telling me your already been approved for Aip

Mobolajisaac

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
If you got a letter from them to talk about exemption that’s Aip
Based on what you’re telling me your already been approved for Aip

CPC SYDNEY
PO BOX
SYDNEY, NS
B

Date: January 19, 2021

UCI:

Application number:

Dear

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):

Police Certificates: Please submit a police certificate from Nigeria. Please refer to the IRCC website (How to Get a Police Certificate) for complete instructions. You will find the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

This must be received at this office by: 2021/03/18

Please note:
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

IMPORTANT

The above document(s) must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this notice. If we do not receive a response within 60 days from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could lead to the refusal of your application.

There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.
Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only.
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account

1. You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.

2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

3. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:
ATTN: REGISTRY
CPC Sydney / CTD Sydney
PO BOX 9500 / CP 9500
Sydney, NS B1P 0H5
Courier:
ATTN: REGISTRY
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
FC - Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter 2021/01/19. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

PLEASE NOTE: NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,

Program AssistantImmigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2021, 4:51 PM
Show quoted text
Show quoted text

@Ayanna i got dis email in January. Tnx

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you have only received a medical request that doesn’t mean AIP. Did you get a letter or email? What did it say?