+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Kemmie 11, you are not a protected person. You are free to travel if u got ur Pr via H&C. PR card holder thru Protected persons and conventional refugee are the only those who can’t travel to thier home countries
Yes!! She’s not a protected person but I think this is now a trend;especially for people who crossed from America.My friend got the same letter.I’d suggest she asks a lawyer for clarity

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If she receive a medical request it’s positive
And she knows her case is in process based on my experience she got aiP she need to order a Gcms note to know to get to know exactly what’s going on
We have seen others get medicals and be denied H&C. Doing meds is done before AIP in many cases these days.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You come over here to insulting other people that’s not good over here everybody has their opinion

Me too I live in Arizona and California I went to high school and college there I live in state for 17 years my first born she is from Seattle and second one is From Vancouver
State is my home now Because of my friends and family all of them live there lol
We saw a shift on how people arriving from the US were evaluated around 2018.

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Back in our time this platform for stage 1 before Aip in 2021 change to stage 2 forum
Because of approval I’m very happy for you guys as well to myself
Hey guys we come here begging them to grant us status but once we get the status we think of going back to our homeland for vacation or show off to our relatives back home lol ;):p

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I am waiting for it, what I mean is, will they send me any letter to notify me of my AIP or is it that since they ask for medical and police certificate, it means AIP? Thanks
They will send you a letter or email, telling you that your request for exemption from immigration regulations has been approved,That is when you know you have got AIP. Sometimes they request for police certificate and medical before Aip, if you didn't submit it with your initial H&C application.