CPC SYDNEY
PO BOX
SYDNEY, NS
B

Date: January 19, 2021

UCI:

Application number:

Dear

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Family Class. In order for us to continue processing your application, please submit the following document(s):

Police Certificates: Please submit a police certificate from Nigeria. Please refer to the IRCC website (How to Get a Police Certificate) for complete instructions. You will find the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

This must be received at this office by: 2021/03/18

Please note:
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by the English or French translation completed by a certified translator, and a copy of the original document. If any of the requested document(s) are not available, please submit a detailed written explanation.

IMPORTANT

The above document(s) must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this notice. If we do not receive a response within 60 days from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could lead to the refusal of your application.

There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.

Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only.
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account

• You may upload the requested information/documents to your MyCIC account.

2. You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

3. In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:
ATTN: REGISTRY
CPC Sydney / CTD Sydney
PO BOX 9500 / CP 9500
Sydney, NS B1P 0H5
Courier:
ATTN: REGISTRY
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
FC - Correspondence
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter 2021/01/19. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

PLEASE NOTE: NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Sincerely,

Program AssistantImmigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centralized-Intake-Office <Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2021, 4:51 PM
Show quoted text
Show quoted text

@Ayanna i got dis email in January. Tnx
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/canuck78.678500/
Thats d letter i got last

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
AYANNA this is a note from immigration my question is I'm not a protected person I got my resident permanent under H&C I don't think I need any travel document from them
I don’t know tbh were you claim before refugee have you say one of your factor your life in Danger in your home country
It’s all Risky I don’t know how the CBSA officer gonna interview you when you come back
It’s all matter of luck to you sometimes they stop people sometimes they don’t care
If your factor says about hardships and best interest of a child you shouldn’t be worried but it’s hard to say

Like personally me I was PRRA/H&c applicant and I’m not allowed to go back to my home country And I can’t get my own country passport too Now I don’t even care anymore because my parents are passed away so I don’t have nobody to visit them anyway

My dear friend Do wisely decision because you work really hard to get your PR

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
If you have only received a medical request that doesn’t mean AIP. Did you get a letter or email? What did it say?
If she receive a medical request it’s positive
And she knows her case is in process based on my experience she got aiP she need to order a Gcms note to know to get to know exactly what’s going on

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I don’t know tbh were you claim before refugee have you say one of your factor your life in Danger in your home country
It’s all Risky I don’t know how the CBSA officer gonna interview you when you come back
It’s all matter of luck to you sometimes they stop people sometimes they don’t care
If your factor says about hardships and best interest of a child you shouldn’t be worried but it’s hard to say

Like personally me I was PRRA/H&c applicant and I’m not allowed to go back to my home country And I can’t get my own country passport too Now I don’t even care anymore because my parents are passed away so I don’t have nobody to visit them anyway

My dear friend Do wisely decision because you work really hard to get your PR
Thank you Ayanna when i claim for Refugee the judge tell me my life not in danger in my country because I live in USA for 14 years before I came to Canada it's hard to get green card in USA that's why I leave

Reactions: Ayanna

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hi guys. I need your help. How do you apply for work permit extension if you don't have any status but you apply for H&C?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys. I need your help. How do you apply for work permit if you don't have any status but you apply for H&C?
You have to wait until you have AIP. Do you have AIP?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
AYANNA this is a note from immigration my question is I'm not a protected person I got my resident permanent under H&C I don't think I need any travel document from them
Kemmie 11, you are not a protected person. You are free to travel if u got ur Pr via H&C. PR card holder thru Protected persons and conventional refugee are the only those who can’t travel to thier home countries

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hhhh I understand why you don't want answer
Because You just like kids
You come over here to insulting other people that’s not good over here everybody has their opinion
Thank you Ayanna when i claim for Refugee the judge tell me my life not in danger in my country because I live in USA for 14 years before I came to Canada it's hard to get green card in USA that's why I leave
Me too I live in Arizona and California I went to high school and college there I live in state for 17 years my first born she is from Seattle and second one is From Vancouver
State is my home now Because of my friends and family all of them live there lol

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys. I need your help. How do you apply for work permit extension if you don't have any status but you apply for H&C?
You can try but I don’t know if they will approve it or not
There is a question they will ask you the reason you applying for work permit say like that you have a pending H&c application
You put your application number a

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Kemmie 11, you are not a protected person. You are free to travel if u got ur Pr via H&C. PR card holder thru Protected persons and conventional refugee are the only those who can’t travel to thier home countries
You are correct but there’s a lot of people like us we put on the factor like our life is in danger are we facing torture discrimination so think about it when you get a letter for exemption or AIp they said that all your factors been approved so that means they approve what you told them It’s not for everybody but it’s for some people Or they apply refugee or PRRA basically you lie to them are you saying that your life is in danger when they don’t approve your application now you say like that oh my life is not in danger I can go to my country
All I’m saying it’s better be prepared or be sorry because there are some CBSA officer or a really shitty people they will pull your whole file and try to find a way to take your permit residency

They will tell you because you lied to the officer you told us your life is in danger you apply for Refugee and PRRA but still got denied that means you lie to us

I hope I don’t offend you But that’s the reality make a wise decision don’t listen to a lot of people

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Hi there,you can apply.You just have to write a letter stating how important it is for you to have a WP.They May or may not accept your reasons but it’s worth trying