+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Not saying you have or haven’t done anything. Just stating it indicates an investigation of some sort or withholding of confidential information. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
No I have ntn wrong on my file. As I would not get an work permit approved just 2weeks ago. And the CBSA officer is very nice and tell me alot. Stated things I will not put here. But gives me time to reapply. But I can't without notes. All there is, is that I was abused by my pervious partner and my lawyer didn't put in it. So my CBSA officer stated that I need to put this in my next application.
Hello @grahs1994 from what you just indicated above. You need to make a request to vancouverbro@cic.gc.ca and get the reason within 5 business days you get the reason. Stop relying on the lawyers this is ur life.

Reactions: Carlos chuks

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Jaxico
I’m sharing my friend ecase now everything has changed this is medical for second stage

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 2x xxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 1xxxx
  3. We started processing your application on July 1xxxx
  4. We sent you medical instructions on July 1, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No I have ntn wrong on my file. As I would not get an work permit approved just 2weeks ago. And the CBSA officer is very nice and tell me alot. Stated things I will not put here. But gives me time to reapply. But I can't without notes. All there is, is that I was abused by my pervious partner and my lawyer didn't put in it. So my CBSA officer stated that I need to put this in my next application.
Think you keep on referring to GCMS notes but those are not available through CBSA or IRCC agents. You need to apply yourself. You need to understand that IRCC and CBSA work quite independently. You are actually quite lucky that the WP got approved. The person likely approved it right before your H&C was denied. WP may not have be approved after your H&C refusal. The WP is totally independent from any removal case with CBSA. CBSA has the ability to remove anyone who has applied for H&C because they are out of status. They also have the ability to require frequent check-ins or to put the removal on hold for a period of time. I assume you may need to check in with them on a weekly to monthly basis.

Do you have police records or photos of the abuse? Have you ever fled to a shelter? Unfortunately since you never brought the abuse up in 3 cases there will be quite a lot of doubt that the abuse happened unless you have some concrete proof because unfortunately people do lie about abuse or other things to try and stay in Canada. When it comes to your cases you are responsible for reviewing what your lawyer submits. Your signature indicates that you agree with the statements provided which is why everyone should review the submissions before signing.

Last edited:

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
@Jaxico
I’m sharing my friend ecase now everything has changed this is medical for second stage

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 2x xxxx
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 1xxxx
  3. We started processing your application on July 1xxxx
  4. We sent you medical instructions on July 1, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
That’s great!!!! I’m still waiting…. Hopefully we get news soon! I got my AIP on June 10th & letter of medical on June 19th!
Thanks for let me know it ;)

Reactions: Ayanna

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Think you keep on referring to GCMS notes but those are not available through CBSA or IRCC agents. You need to apply yourself. You need to understand that IRCC and CBSA work quite independently. You are actually quite lucky that the WP got approved. The person likely approved it right before your H&C was denied. WP may not have be approved after your H&C refusal. The WP is totally independent from any removal case with CBSA. CBSA has the ability to remove anyone who has applied for H&C because they are out of status. They also have the ability to require frequent check-ins or to put the removal on hold for a period of time. I assume you may need to check in with them on a weekly to monthly basis.

Do you have police records or photos of the abuse? Have you ever fled to a shelter? Unfortunately since you never brought the abuse up in 3 cases there will be quite a lot of doubt that the abuse happened unless you have some concrete proof because unfortunately people do lie about abuse or other things to try and stay in Canada. When it comes to your cases you are responsible for reviewing what your lawyer submits. Your signature indicates that you agree with the statements provided which is why everyone should review the submissions before signing.
Yes I have both pictures and police reports

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
That’s great!!!! I’m still waiting…. Hopefully we get news soon! I got my AIP on June 10th & letter of medical on June 19th!
Thanks for let me know it ;)
You should have your copr by mail end this month or the latest by end of September if didn’t get nothing by end of September then you need contact the Office

Reactions: Jaxico

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes I have both pictures and police reports
If you have both evidence then how come they refuse your application then forward your decision to Cbsa

the only reason I’m thinking of your lawyer or whoever help you with application did shity job
You need hire a good lawyer not some scam bag

your pregnant first you need to take care yourself because the baby is blessing

Reactions: tony4454

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
If you have both evidence then how come they refuse your application then forward your decision to Cbsa

the only reason I’m thinking of your lawyer or whoever help you with application did shity job
You need hire a good lawyer not some scam bag

your pregnant first you need to take care yourself because the baby is blessing
Yes my lawyer did a awful job