+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
when did they received your application and how can they confirm if they have it when there is no AOR yet on the system ?
I called them. He asked my information. Ask the reason for called and my UCI. After giving him UCI he told me yes they received my application for H&C on Sept 3 but they file is not yet with a officer. And just look out for my AOR in my email. And I did not give him the date it was delivered. He was the one that gave it to me. And just to let you know this is my second application

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I called them. He asked my information. Ask the reason for called and my UCI. After giving him UCI he told me yes they received my application for H&C on Sept 3 but they file is not yet with a officer. And just look out for my AOR in my email. And I did not give him the date it was delivered. He was the one that gave it to me. And just to let you know this is my second application
so they received your file on SEPTEMBER 3 ? But why those august didnt got any APR or update yet

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
so they received your file on SEPTEMBER 3 ? But why those august didnt got any APR or update yet
I do not know. Call and see. I called as I wanted to make sure they had my application. The rep confirmed that they had it without me giving delivery date. So I know he was giving me right information. And this is my second application. So will go faster than someone with there first application.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I do not know. Call and see. I called as I wanted to make sure they had my application. The rep confirmed that they had it without me giving delivery date. So I know he was giving me right information. And this is my second application. So will go faster than someone with there first application.
Thanks buddy. My friend just called today and they confirmed they have her application and have TEMPORARY APPLICATION NUMBER and they said it is on hold.

What this it mean ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Lol , I guess you have already earn vip membership on this forum, so you don't have to respond to all the comments in this forum, especially when you don't know what you are saying. I guess the best thing is to ignore you, instead of responding to your blind arguments.
Have you worked in politics or for the federal government? Campaigns have minimal impact on normal government operations. Even when new governments are elected there are very few changes implemented especially immediately. Current delays in processing are not related to the campaign.

Reactions: Mobolajisaac

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Do they have another application like JR that is being processed? g&C will be on hold until other cases are resolved.
No. This is her first H&C application. Maybe the agent only means is “On Hold” meaning it didnt go through to an Immigration Officer yet, thats what I thought she means and nothing more.

Reactions: Katayoon